Just Because of You?

Spoke to them today and they are no longer delivering in Miami to any RCCL ships. He said that the sanctions came down on them today. I was shocked. Really disappointed because I for once, didn't want to have to resort to smuggling in my luggage/clothes. Anyone else talk with them today?

They don't deliver to Miami? This is where I am leaving from next week. I guess I have to buy a bottle in Miami and smuggle it in? I am going on RC to Eastern Carribean. Does anyone know, are there good prices and selection in Puerto Rico? This is a bummer...I may resort to rum runner flasks.

Thanks!

They don't deliver to Miami? This is where I am leaving from next week. I guess I have to buy a bottle in Miami and smuggle it in? I am going on RC to Eastern Carribean. Does anyone know, are there good prices and selection in Puerto Rico? This is a bummer...I may resort to rum runner flasks.

Thanks!

Just from reading the posts, it sounds as if Puerto Rico has rum pretty inexpensive. Yes, there are no gift baskets from JBOY delivered to RC. The rep said that they are too expensive and made a huge profit from the company. I too, am going to buy a bottle in Miami and smuggle it onboard. I go to the Eastern Carribean next week and hope it works. If any one has tips and has been on the RCCL, would you let me know how the process for checking baggage is handled? I would really appreciate any feedback.

Have a great day everyone!

-Michelle:confused:

tnrnchick

Did you ever get a response from JBOY? There is a company called wellwishers that I looked at - decided their prices were too high - JMO.

I received an email back asking me for specific items I might want to include in a basket. I sent a detailed list (of about 6 items; very few specific brands). It's been a day or so and haven't heard anything back, but its still early.

I emailed Wellwishers the same list today and was told they would email me tomorrow with some pricing options. We shall see!

I kinda want to do something OUTSIDE of Carnival so maybe it will be kept a surprise from you know who!!!

I have ordered twice from JBOY and once had GREAT service then this last time horrible service. - I ordered some pop for my mom (diet Mt dew code red) (her favorite) and a "Brat Pack" for my son and neither items came. I am having no luck getting in touch with anyone either to see what happened. Not a very happy camper here...:(

My advice is file a dispute with your credit card company as soon as possible. Lots of people on the RCCL board have reported being unable to get their refunds in the past few months (RCCL stopped allowing deliveries), even though been told multiple times they were being processed. People have reported being told that JBOY does not currently have the money in their account to refund people's money. Hopefully this is a temporary issue and will be resolved soon but if you didn't get what was promised just go ahead and file a credit card dispute.

I have ordered twice from JBOY and once had GREAT service then this last time horrible service. - I ordered some pop for my mom (diet Mt dew code red) (her favorite) and a "Brat Pack" for my son and neither items came. I am having no luck getting in touch with anyone either to see what happened. Not a very happy camper here...:(

From what port was this out of if I may ask?

Always

Shirley

snelsonbrown - We were out of MIA this time. The time that I had great service was out of FLL -

I would like to explain something about Shelly - she and I have been in this business for many years and it isn't an easy job, but we both love what we do. In 2004, she and her sister loss everything in the hurricanes and insurance did not cover everything since it was "flood damage" and the policy didn't cover that type of damage anyhow 2 years later and 2 weeks before she and her only sibbling Lori where to move into their home, she discovered her sister had passed away when she went home to check on her. Anyhow I know there is no justisifial (MS) excuse for how far the problems with gift baskets, deliveries, refunds has gone for Shelly never went without seeing to it that I was taken care of although it was done as a wire service order. I know that the ships have taken the steps that no alcoholic drinks be allowed to be delivered by vendors. I was not prepared for August 19th when I took Shelly's orders to RCCL, that I would not be notified until the following day that all the orders that had beer were confiscated and held until I could pick them up the following Sunday. There were no notice, no nothing and this was a part of Shelly's orders. She nor I had any control over what was happening to our mom and pop shop. Since my shop is a store front shop, my business does not soley depend on the ships. I know Shelly is not a thief and I know she is heart broken over what has happened. If she could make it good, I don't know. I have been fortunate and I wish there could have been something I could have done to help Shel, but it is out of my hands.

I realize those refunds should be returned, phone calls taken but again I can not answer and I hope that somehow she will pull out of this and make it right and if not, then customers have the right to take the steps they need to in order to correct the problem regardless of what the steps are.

Anyhow I just wanted to explain Shel as a person - I asked what port you had your basket not delivered simply because I knew I had her covered here at the port.

Anyhow wish her pixie dust to help her get through this.

Thank you for allowing me to just say that I did and hope you will understand.

Remember I do not condone what was done and I do have the deepest regret for all of those that were hurt. Wish I could make it right for you.

Anyhow goodnight until we chat again

Always

Shirley

Shel was hit very hard by the loss of her sister and this lead her many of her medical problems. I know Shel is a good person with a heart of gold and I know she has anguished over what has happened - I haven't spoke to Shel in a week or so and she hasn't answered my emails so all I can do is put her in better hands than mine and wish her well.

Blessings always

Shirley

Hi all. I live in Australia and Shelley delivered gift baskets to our RC ship in Miami in April this year for my husband's 50th birthday. I communicated by email with Shelley many times and spoke to her on the phone several times. Shelley is such a kind hearted person who is unfortunately experiencing hard times at the moment as well as having medical issues. I'm sure she will refund money owed when she is able.

I hope that she recovers from this horrible loss in her life.

HOWEVER, she is running a business. While I can give leniency, it does not excuse no delivering orders and not giving refunds. I haven't been one of these people.

I DID email and try to get some info regarding a basket I WANT to put together, and have not received a promised reply.

Perhaps she needs to take a break from her business to get her life back together - and let people know the company is not taking new orders.

I hope that she recovers from this horrible loss in her life.

HOWEVER, she is running a business. While I can give leniency, it does not excuse no delivering orders and not giving refunds. I haven't been one of these people.

I DID email and try to get some info regarding a basket I WANT to put together, and have not received a promised reply.

Perhaps she needs to take a break from her business to get her life back together - and let people know the company is not taking new orders.

Believe me I understand fully where you are coming from and I fully understand your fusteration including all of those that have been hurt -

If you are sailing out of PC, I can help you, but if it is out of other ports, I don't know anyone and if I did, I would give you the right connection. I know if I have to give a refund due to it being my fault, I give the credit right there and now and this is how I handle my business. Fortunaltely, I have had to give back very few and then it was the Cruise line's fault for non delivery and I go after them for the refund - if I am lucky, they will refund me back but most of the time, refunds are out the pictures for the vendors, but I never ever deny my customers their monies. I am hoping that Shel can pull it together and then folks will feel comfortable with her again. She has always had an excellent reputation and she has been very proud of that. She has had loyal customers that do believe in her and her work is beautiful. I know for she has done some for me for friends I had leaving out of Miami and she didn't disappoint me.

Always

Shirley

I emailed last week and got a reply within 24 hours from Luis. Is Luis running the business in the meantime? And can I trust that what I order will be delivered? Not sure what to do.

Try to keep calling Shelly, I can not answer your question about Luis. Maybe you can try to email her again.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Always

Shirley

If you are sailing out of PC, I can help you, but if it is out of other ports, I don't know anyone and if I did, I would give you the right connection.

Always

Shirley

I sent an email via your website. Do you do work out of any other ports? I'm leaving out of Tampa in Nov. Thanks for everything you have done.

If you are sailing out of PC, I can help you, but if it is out of other ports, I don't know anyone and if I did, I would give you the right connection.

Always

Shirley

I sent an email via your website. Do you do work out of any other ports? I'm leaving out of Tampa in Nov. Thanks for everything you have done.

Always

Shirley

Archived