Just Because of You?

In speaking to Shelly, she said all orders would be filled so I believe you can rest easy on your orders - she has been sick and so has Luis, Shelly should be back on her feet this coming week.

Always

Shirley

Shirley I know you have spoken to Shelly... I left her a message I emailed her and now I am concerned that my basket being sent for my anniversary Next Monday wil not be on the IMagaination when I arrive.... Can you tell me do I need to make other arrangements? and Whom do you suggest to help me?

Shirley I know you have spoken to Shelly... I left her a message I emailed her and now I am concerned that my basket being sent for my anniversary Next Monday wil not be on the IMagaination when I arrive.... Can you tell me do I need to make other arrangements? and Whom do you suggest to help me?

I don't know what to tell you except that when I called her, she did tell me all orders would be filled. I will try to call her tomorrow and see if I can contact her. I don't know if her pc is down and not getting her email for I have written her, but she hasn't opened it up - if I make contact with her, will let you know, but I believe you will be ok. I don't know anyone else that I could put you in touch with - I'm sorry.

Always

Shirley

We are booked on the "Pearl" next month - and are very interested in getting information about ordering beer/wine fom JBOY.

By any chance does anyone have a listing of their offerings/current prices? Is there a charge for delivery to the ship? Does NCL charge a fee to accept this order and deliver it to the cabin?

Thanks for whatever info you can provide.

PK

We are booked on the "Pearl" next month - and are very interested in getting information about ordering beer/wine fom JBOY.

By any chance does anyone have a listing of their offerings/current prices? Is there a charge for delivery to the ship? Does NCL charge a fee to accept this order and deliver it to the cabin?

Thanks for whatever info you can provide.

PK

I don't know where the "Pearl" sails from but the one thing you should know is that NCL nor RCCL will allow vendors to bring on any type of alcoholic beverages on board -although we can still do gift baskets, flowers etc

Anyhow if its not Miami, Ft Lauderdale or Port Canaveral, I don't believe Shel can deliver anywhere else, but I can not speak for her.

Always

Shirley

for Shelly. Wanted to order fro her, called her message and it sounds really bad. Is there somewhere else to order from? Ft Lauderdale - Carnival Liberty

I just spoke to Shelly who is in the hospital and as soon as she gets out, she will start making contact with those that need to order.

Hope that will help

Always

Shirley

I just spoke to Shelly who is in the hospital and as soon as she gets out, she will start making contact with those that need to order.

Hope that will help

Always

Shirley

Hi Shirley,

Next time you speak to Shelley could you please tell her that Susie O'Neill from Australia sends her love and hopes that she is out of hospital soon. We really made a connection last April and tell her I think of her often.

Hi Shirley,

Next time you speak to Shelley could you please tell her that Susie O'Neill from Australia sends her love and hopes that she is out of hospital soon. We really made a connection last April and tell her I think of her often.

I will make sure to tell her and I know she will be thrilled.

Just sorry everything has turned into such a mess for her because she really is a super nice person.

Always

Shirley

Hope that will help

Always

Shirley

I am very upset I understand Shelly is in the hospital but I have left several emails and phone messages regarding my order for Monday on the Imagination..... I am assuming my package won't be there so I am now making other arrangements... I hope I will at least get a refund as I will be calling my credit card company after the cruise to request one.... I started calling 2 weeks ago so I don't think I was asking for much by just a message or email telling me if It was going to be there or not....

I am very upset I understand Shelly is in the hospital but I have left several emails and phone messages regarding my order for Monday on the Imagination..... I am assuming my package won't be there so I am now making other arrangements... I hope I will at least get a refund as I will be calling my credit card company after the cruise to request one.... I started calling 2 weeks ago so I don't think I was asking for much by just a message or email telling me if It was going to be there or not....

I just emailed her your message - I am almost sure your gift basket will be there waiting for you. She did make deliveries on Thursday so you should be fine.

Always

Shirley

• 2 weeks later...
I just emailed her your message - I am almost sure your gift basket will be there waiting for you. She did make deliveries on Thursday so you should be fine.

Always

Shirley

Well we just got back from Florida and our cruise and we had no basket as well as the number has been disconneted.... I am VERY upset at this point and I am looking forward to a full refund!!

Well we just got back from Florida and our cruise and we had no basket as well as the number has been disconneted.... I am VERY upset at this point and I am looking forward to a full refund!!

Number disconnected...thats not good.:( I was thinking about this, now from that, i know now not to. Sorry to hear about your situation.

I would call my credit card company for the refund right away. Just tell them that the product you purchased was not received, and that the merchants phone number has been disconnected...that should speed things along. Good luck and I'm sorry it happened to you.:(

I am so very very sorry - I know that I did write her, but it appears she didn't read my letter for she has aol as myself. I know when I spoke to her, she did tell me she had made deliveries the day before so I assumed she would take care of yours. I have left a message for her to call me on her cell so if I do hear from her, will let her know about your basket.

Again I am so sorry for Shelly has never been a problem to work with here in Port Canaveral and I enjoyed working with her. It appears her orders for Port Canaveral have also stopped so hope there isn't any orders out there.

Again I will keep trying to contact Shel and if I have any luck, will let you know.

Always

Shirley

Shirley,

I was planning on ordering soda and bottled water from Shelly for our RCCL cruise out of Miami on December 2. I had already spoke with Lewis about two months ago to get some idea of cost. After reading this thread, my heart goes out to Shelly. Please let her know I will keep her in my prayers. It really sounds like she has had a real bad time of it.

Would you happen to know of someone that could handle my order for Dec. 2 out of Miami? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could give me as I am from Penna.

Again, please let Shelly know how sorry I am for all that has happened to her. I know from the previous threads where I had gotten the info on JBOY she really sounds like a sweet person. When I spoke to Lewis, he was so kind and helpful and nothing like what I have read here.

Thank you.

C. Strittmatter

Shirley,

I was planning on ordering soda and bottled water from Shelly for our RCCL cruise out of Miami on December 2. I had already spoke with Lewis about two months ago to get some idea of cost. After reading this thread, my heart goes out to Shelly. Please let her know I will keep her in my prayers. It really sounds like she has had a real bad time of it.

Would you happen to know of someone that could handle my order for Dec. 2 out of Miami? I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could give me as I am from Penna.

Again, please let Shelly know how sorry I am for all that has happened to her. I know from the previous threads where I had gotten the info on JBOY she really sounds like a sweet person. When I spoke to Lewis, he was so kind and helpful and nothing like what I have read here.

Thank you.

C. Strittmatter

thank you for your note and IF I can ever get hold of Shelly, I will make sure she knows. I have not been able to make contact with her or know what is happening - I know the phones are shut down, but I do not know if it's just temp. or not - Shelly has been in this business for many many years and has always been very respected and on top of it all. When the cruise lines started closing the doors on the small mom and pop vendors, it soared into a complete turmoil especially with Shel since I do not believe she was able to get her products back and I did - we were shut down without any warning yet I understand there is several other vendors out there that are getting their orders on at ports that is out of the states so don't know how that works. NCL and RCCL are the ones that have been the most problem, but they have the right and they have their reasons so I have to respect their wishes.

I have worked with Shel for about 10 years so I know the person she is and my thoughts and prayers do go out to her - Shel if you read this girl, we all miss you and pray things will get back to normal for you.

also I do not know anyone down South that are doing any gift baskets, but if I find out will let you know - I know Wellwishers has an avenue down there, but that's about it.

As always

Shirley

Shirley,

Thanks. Please let me know how Shelly is doing if you ever hear from her. After reading about everything she has been through, my heart goes out to her. I really feel bad after reading what some of the others are saying. Maybe they need to walk in her shoes for a while and they would understand. I can understand them wanting to get their money back but with all the positive things I have read up until this year, that just isn't the way she works (taking the money and not providing quality service). She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

C. Strittmatter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Shirley,

Thank you.

C. Strittmatter

Did Shelly ever get hold of you, did she do these baskets for you.

I have not heard from her since early October and just wanted to see how she was doing. I have tried everything possible to contact her.

thanks

Shirley

Archived