Just Because of You?

So it is in your cabin waiting for you and the cruise line is okay with this? No smuggling? Just order it from this company and it's in your room when you get there?

That is my question also - and do they do other items besides alcohol?

Just talked to Shelly and placed my order. She is so nice and helpful. She can basically get just about anything you want for a gift basket. I thought that you had to order a "gift basket" to get liquor delivered but you can just order the liquor. I ordered 1 bottle of Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka, 1 bottle of Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka and 1 bottle Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. Grand total is $91.92. I have smuggled in the past but just don't feel like dealing with the hassle this time. Besides this will give me more room to pack more clothes. :)

Just talked to Shelly and placed my order. She is so nice and helpful. She can basically get just about anything you want for a gift basket. I thought that you had to order a "gift basket" to get liquor delivered but you can just order the liquor. I ordered 1 bottle of Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka, 1 bottle of Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka and 1 bottle Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. Grand total is $91.92. I have smuggled in the past but just don't feel like dealing with the hassle this time. Besides this will give me more room to pack more clothes. :)

Was this for your trip on the Mariner? Had heard JBOY couldn't do hard liquor for a while at Port Canaveral, guess that's changed? Looking into this for my cruise on the Mariner in June. Had my list just about ready, may need to rethink it! Thanks.

Yes this is for my Mariner cruise in 2 weeks. Shelly told me that during Spring Break she was notified that NO deliveries would be accepted. She said as soon as spring break was over they notified her that deliveries would now be accepted. She guarantees all her deliveries and said everything has been delivered since Spring Break ended. You can have up to 5 bottles per basket but I'm not sure how many baskets per cabin.

Yes this is for my Mariner cruise in 2 weeks. Shelly told me that during Spring Break she was notified that NO deliveries would be accepted. She said as soon as spring break was over they notified her that deliveries would now be accepted. She guarantees all her deliveries and said everything has been delivered since Spring Break ended. You can have up to 5 bottles per basket but I'm not sure how many baskets per cabin.

Thanks!

JBOY = Just Because Of You

800-882-9707

Website shows what ports Shelly can deliver too. Very helpful on the phone, and seems reasonable (per the posts). With all of the hoopla about booze on board, for my own personal peace of mind, I will be calling my cruiseline to make sure it does not get confiscated once I am onboard - as I have read in a post on another board.

However, I can say that most of the posts I have read about this service have all been very positive!

JBOY = Just Because Of You

800-882-9707

Website shows what ports Shelly can deliver too. Very helpful on the phone, and seems reasonable (per the posts). With all of the hoopla about booze on board, for my own personal peace of mind, I will be calling my cruiseline to make sure it does not get confiscated once I am onboard - as I have read in a post on another board.

However, I can say that most of the posts I have read about this service have all been very positive!

Do you have a link to that website? I'm very interested.

I just called the 800 # to ask for the Just For You website...he told me that he took it down since he didn't have time to maintain it. They will email you a pricelist though.:)

Great. Thank you. :)

It's worth the call, each port/cruise line/ship has its own rules and they change frequently. Tough to keep things up to date. I just spoke with them this morning, and after about 15 minutes had everything taken care of for myself, DH and the kids. They told me the rules of what I could and could not get for my ship, made suggestions, and put everything together in the best way for me. Very easy to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived