Another dry dock for Mercury

chessbriar

I was just snooping around X's website and noticed on the deck plans are changing in March 2008. They have one set good until March 16 2008 and then new plans going into effect March 29.

I can only assume that after a winter down under they are going to finish what they started this spring.

Lookiing as some changes, the 2A aft cabins will be called SV cabins. I'm guessing Sunset Verandas. The dimensions they are showing in only 172sqft, I'm curious as to how that will work out. The current rooms are over 200.

Lookiing as some changes, the 2A aft cabins will be called SV cabins. I'm guessing Sunset Verandas. The dimensions they are showing in only 172sqft, I'm curious as to how that will work out. The current rooms are over 200.

They had those deck plans on the site since before they went into the drydock last month. I think it only reflects those veranda cabins mentioned and is probably because some have booked them already under the old system. If you check the ship, I don't believe there are any real changes other than what has already been done. Actually, for a short period of time I believe they had three deck plans set up.

They had those deck plans on the site since before they went into the drydock last month. I think it only reflects those veranda cabins mentioned and is probably because some have booked them already under the old system. If you check the ship, I don't believe there are any real changes other than what has already been done. Actually, for a short period of time I believe they had three deck plans set up.
But if that's the case why the 13 day gap? Things than make you go hummmm

Scrap that idea. They have a cruise on the 16th from HI to Ensenada.

Case closed

Archived