URGENT - last minute gift baskets??

taffy12

Does anyone know of any companies that can put together last minute gift baskets for delivery onboard a ship in Port Canaveral...on Sunday?? I called Just Because of You, but a man answered (not the Shelley I've heard so much about...) and told me it was too late. Any ideas?

I don't know about that particular port, but I would say unless the cruise ship supplies the goods it will not be allowed to be delivered because of security reasons. My husband tried to have flowers delivered to the port in San Pedro, CA. from a flower shop and the delivery people are not allowed to go aboard the ship to deliver. I would have had to know about the delivery and meet them prior to getting on the ship. Of couurse I did not know I was having flowers delivered, but I am not sure even then if I would have been allowed by the cruise co. to bring them on.

Check with the cruise co. 1st!!!!

Id talk to shirley on the thread "east coast departures" specific thread "I work in Port Canveral". she has delivered some before I believe and works in the area.

Thanks for the tip! I spoke with her and she was able to help me!

Thanks for the tip! I spoke with her and she was able to help me!

I just wanted you to know your mom's thank you gift basket turned out beautiful and I know she will enjoy what was picked out. There is even a small token that I picked up from the beach in Key West so that she can take home as a souviner - The winds are suppose to be kinda high here tomorrow but hope it will settle down before you all leave on a memory making cruise.

Always

Shirley

Most of the cruise lines have places on their websites where you can order such things to be delivered whenever you want during a cruise. I just did one for my granddaughter's birthday. She's on a family cruise that starts the same day. It was easy! I ordered a floral-and-balloon arrangement. I think you need a 2 or 3 day lead time.

Shirley,

long way from Cape Canaveral to Fort Lauderdale, but do you (or anyone else for that matter) know of any establishment that would deliver flowers/gift basket to a CB cabin?

Thanks.

Shelly from Just Because does - and she does awesome custom work. I just do Port Canaveral. Thanks for asking.

Always

Shirley

I just wanted you to know your mom's thank you gift basket turned out beautiful and I know she will enjoy what was picked out. There is even a small token that I picked up from the beach in Key West so that she can take home as a souviner - The winds are suppose to be kinda high here tomorrow but hope it will settle down before you all leave on a memory making cruise.

Always

Shirley

Thank you so much for putting together such a lovely basket at the last minute. My mom loved it and was nearly brought to tears when she first saw it.

- Stephanie

Thank you so much for putting together such a lovely basket at the last minute. My mom loved it and was nearly brought to tears when she first saw it.

- Stephanie

Stephie,

I am so glad that you and your mom were able to have such a great time together and that the gift basket made it more special - those times with "Mom' will forever be special memories. You must be a very special young lady to your mom.

Always

Shirley

Archived