Nightmare on Celebrity Cruises

abdulhassan501

Needless to say that losing your luggage on a land tour and a cruise is one of the most harrowing experiences you can have but when you call the head office the customer relations people and they refuse to do anything for the problems that they created by booking the air , sea and land package in order to gain goodwill or compensate you on a future cruise than it becomes even a bigger nightmare. Do not travel celebrity:mad: . If anyone has any questions and wish to contact me you can do so by writing to my email.

Needless to say that losing your luggage on a land tour and a cruise (1) is one of the most harrowing (2) experiences you can have but when you call the head office the customer relations people and they refuse to do anything for the problems (3) that they created by booking the air , sea and land package in order to gain goodwill (4) or compensate you on a future cruise than it becomes even a bigger nightmare. Do not travel celebrity:mad: . If anyone has any questions and wish to contact me you can do so by writing to my email.

I really don't understand this issue.

(1) Was the luggage lost on a land tour, on a cruise or on a shore excursion?

(2) Harrowing? Harrowing is being on a plane that aborts a landing but lost luggage? How is that "harrowing?"

(3) What problems did the customer relations people cause?

(4) How does this process "gain goodwill?" How does this pertain to lost luggage?

abdulhassan501, the good folks on this board would be very happy to help you with whatever problems you encountered because there are a lot of resources available. And if anyone knows about those resources, it would be the folks that frequent the Cruise Critic Celebrity Cruises Board.

But you need to give us a lot more information than you have.

The OP has never posted before. His occupation is "medically disabled". I wonder what that means. Anyway, you are right- the OP doesn't flesh this out and is probably trying to get something for nothing. Don't know the purpose of the post. Sounds like he had lost luggage. So sad- too bad.

Go back to Holland America where you were happier.

Sorry you had such a "harrowing" experience. Unfortunately, no-one can help when all you provide is a short piece of unfocused blather. There are a lot of good people who would like to help if you provided some details.

Or, as a public service, let others know your problem so they can avoid them.

Whilst I despise the bashing that goes on with some first time posters (with negative comments), this guy/gal does not fit in that category.

What in the heck is he/she squawking about. I'm sooo confused.:eek:

could someone send them a private email see if you end up in identity theft? ha,ha,ha this post smells as if something was rotten in denmark.:D

I agree with you........Check the name......It is like some of those at the headers of spam e-mail.

Hey, how about we cut him a little slack here. He sounds like someone who is just incredibly upset about having his luggage lost. I don't think it matters who lost it...........(It's one of my "be nice days"! They're few and far between now that it's 90 degrees out!!!!!!)

I couldn't find one--never would have responded tho--but you'd think if he wants responses he'd put an email somewhere..ah well nothing better to do I guess...yes the title led me to think it was something horrible, although I'd have a very hard time getting new things....:eek:

I don't reply to posts such as this normally, but I can't even find an email address to reply to (not that I would anyway).

Aside from that, good to see you DocJohnB. How have you been?

Phil

Phil,

Things couldn't be better. Settled up in Maine. Enjoying life. Looking forward to our cruise in September.:p :p

Archived