A contest to win a cruise to Med? Mex?

Sundagger

I tried both the Med and Mexico links. Don't think either one worked. :( Each one took forever to load; I completed each and hit "submit". Eventually each one hit an Internet dead-end screen. I "refreshed" and was directed back to the original screen to start the process again. :rolleyes:

For some reason I feel like I'm a participant in someone's psych experiment. :eek:

I'm so glad somone brought this up.....I too thought it was so poorly written but heck..Mediterranean/Mexico...it's not my kitchen...so, let's try it!!!!!!.

Like so many of you....Nothing!

I gave up and figuered "it wasn't meant to be!" Back to work, back to the grind of "earning" those cruises, the hard way!!!!

I tried both the Med and Mexico links. Don't think either one worked. :( Each one took forever to load; I completed each and hit "submit". Eventually each one hit an Internet dead-end screen. I "refreshed" and was directed back to the original screen to start the process again. :rolleyes:

For some reason I feel like I'm a participant in someone's psych experiment. :eek:

Last night, about 10PM or so Mountain Time, the links worked wonderfully - but they went to the wrong web pages. First, I copied and pasted the requesthal.com/europe address in IE, and it went to the Mexico page. I tried the copy and paste later, and the same address went to the Mediterranean page. Now the link doesn't work for me.

It's reminiscent of the thread about a card in the Mariner magazine for a drawing that didn't have a place for the person's name.

I think part of the point the OP was making was the contradictory typos. It’s pretty ridiculous that they don’t proof read, especially since the email heading is “FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT”.:eek::rolleyes:

Well I guess it’s better than smashing the propellers like the Millennium.:D

Mark…

When you get to the "Where Would You Like to Cruise" section, they've spelled Antarctica wrong, too ....

I just completed mine, it went right through (different computer from the one I tried earlier). Funny thing was that a lot of the answers were already filled in from where I have done this before.

Rich

I just now had the chance to check my home e-mail and found the above mentioned survey there. It took me no more than a minute or two to complete it and it went through very quickly. I had the "thank you" response from HAL within a few minutes. I imagine the slow down yesterday was from the high traffic from all the Mariners responding. :)

The Mexico e-mail was waiting for me when I logged on this morning. Went through like I was meant to win. ;)

Same with me earlier - maybe they will declare a tie in the ... um, sweepstakes and we can both go. Maybe we can set up a "Chocolate Lovers" group cruise.

Archived