Spa Menu

allergic

We will be sailing on the Constellation in a few months and I wondered if anyone had a copy of the Spa Menu with prices and description of services?

Also, can you call and book an appointment before you board?

Thank you for your help!

I have a copy of the Spa Menue posted on our website for a Millennium Cruise in December. http://gardens-hoa.com/MIL071202/resources.htm

I do not believe that you can book your Spa treatments in advance. I believe you will be safe if you go to the Spa upon boarding. They have tours and take appointments. If you are really early they give free treatments to those who volunteer to be on display during the treatments.

Jim

I have always loved spa treatments but I also think that the cruise lines charge way too much. I have never had a fantastic treatment (most were pretty average) and I've tried a number of them. I always feel like I've been "taken" when I sign the sign and sail slip, plus, they expect a tip. I have had lots of different treatments at various salons and spas around my home. I truly feel that they are as good, if not better, than anything I get from an employee on the cruise line that isn't looking to get my repeat business.

Just one of my pet-peeves about cruising.

Cheryl

Hi, they usually run specials on port days:)

I can't tell you how much savings it will be but I do know when

the ship is docked the prices on certain things in the spa go down.

• 2 months later...
I have a copy of the Spa Menue posted on our website for a Millennium Cruise in December. http://gardens-hoa.com/MIL071202/resources.htm

I do not believe that you can book your Spa treatments in advance. I believe you will be safe if you go to the Spa upon boarding. They have tours and take appointments. If you are really early they give free treatments to those who volunteer to be on display during the treatments.

Jim

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS INFORMATION!:D

I have always loved spa treatments but I also think that the cruise lines charge way too much. I have never had a fantastic treatment (most were pretty average) and I've tried a number of them. I always feel like I've been "taken" when I sign the sign and sail slip, plus, they expect a tip. I have had lots of different treatments at various salons and spas around my home. I truly feel that they are as good, if not better, than anything I get from an employee on the cruise line that isn't looking to get my repeat business.

Just one of my pet-peeves about cruising.

Cheryl

My experience is different from yours

I usually have a massage on board, and yes they are expensive - around twice the price of a massage at a local place here in the suburbs of Chicago, although there are some nicer spas that charge about the same as the cruise ship. But it does not surprise me at all that this is more expensive than at a local massage place and I think the prices are very comparable, if not favorable, to prices we've seen at most resort locations. Frankly, just about everything I've ever found at a resort destination, or on a cruise line, is more expensive than the prices at places around my home.

I get a deep tissue massage a couple times a year at home, if the muscles in my shoulders and neck start giving me problems, and I'd say overall the massages I've received on the cruise ship were consistently better than those I've found at local places around here. Sure, every now and then things are better or worse as this depends on individual expertise and style, but usually those I've gotten on board are the best. Only thing that turns me off is the occasional hard sell for lotions and other products.

Archived