45 Day Letter

Some people have gotten them, no one seems to know how you get them, maybe because you booked thru a TA and dont have cruises already booked?

You get like $50 off the next cruise you book as I remember it, have never gotten one myself.

These letters are given in response to a good or bad response you may have filled out on the comment cards, or in letter or e-mail form to Carnival. It usually gives you the choice of something for your next cruise - such as a bottle of wine, photo coupon, chocolates, drink/soda coupons, etc. There is a choice of about 10-15 items you can pick from. There seems to be no figuring out who gets one and who doesn't. We have gotten 2 - one each for our last 2 Xmas cruises.(only good comments on the cards) Along with the last one Carnival also sent 2 really nice hard plastic red water bottles for my dd's.:)

We received one after I wrote to Carnival about our last Miracel cruise. Letter was filled with both positives about the crew, and some negatives on how they handeled disembarktion after being delayed because of Hurricane Dennis.

I've been itching to use the letter, and think I've talked DH into a cruise next year.

Okay' date=' I'm not exactly a newbie but having only done 3 cruises (#4 in a few weeks), I'm not incredibly experienced either. I have a pretty dumb question. In perusing these boards I keep seeing references to a "45 day letter". What the heck is that? Thanks...[/quote']

I've never known myself until I just read your thread. It just wasn't something I bothered with wanting to know lol.

My ASSUMPTION was that if you sent a letter to carnival (by email or snail mail) it took about 45 days to hear back. :o

Tells ya how much I pay attention to the general world around me :rolleyes:

Archived