Room Size RCCL vs HAL veranda

Carol28

Please help. Size Matters! The RCCL Explorer D2 is stated to be 188 sq. ft. HAL's B veranda says 230 sq. ft. Sizes are supposedly the cabin, not including the veranda. We love the HAL room.

Has anyone sailed in both to compare? We love the HAL B room, but are interested in an itinerary on RCCL.

Is the RCCL room very small? We do not enjoy a small room.

I hope I get some replies to help me make a good decision.

Thanks!

Disney and Carnival both have large cabins. The only thing about RCI that is a negative is the cabin size, but they are well laid out and lots of storage, so in spite of the small cabin we found we were fine. We even had a couch to sit on, except we used it to put clothes and shopping stuff on lol so we never sat on it.

Disney and Carnival both have large cabins. The only thing about RCI that is a negative is the cabin size, but they are well laid out and lots of storage, so in spite of the small cabin we found we were fine. We even had a couch to sit on, except we used it to put clothes and shopping stuff on lol so we never sat on it.

I found the staterooms to be comparable on disney and HAL-they have the best staterooms of the 6lines I have been on. RCCL and Princess has the smallest of the 6 with Celebrity and Carnival's staterooms sizewise are in the middle.

Archived