Places To Eat In Philadelphia...and Sightseeing.

josephml1

Well i am going to be there in OCT...

Where do you buy that 10 dlls tickets? Directly in the theater on the same day or before?

You need to buy them now - online (http://www.walnutstreettheatre.org). Just select the day (or days) that work for you and see if they are available. Good luck. If the link doesn't work - google walnut street theater).

We have season tickets to the Walnut Street Theater. I don't think I've ever seen a bad production there.

I was going to suggest seeing The Philly Pops, but I see they are playing Oct. 3-7. The Kimmel Center is amazing. There are a lot of good restaurants near there as well.

I don't know if it is open, but the Swan Lounge in the Four Seasons is nice. They have a dessert buffet on Friday and Saturday nights and a Sunday brunch. It's near the art museum.

We have season tickets to the Walnut Street Theater. I don't think I've ever seen a bad production there.

I was going to suggest seeing The Philly Pops, but I see they are playing Oct. 3-7. The Kimmel Center is amazing. There are a lot of good restaurants near there as well.

WHAT RESTAURANT DO YOU RECOMEND THERE???

I don't know if it is open, but the Swan Lounge in the Four Seasons is nice. They have a dessert buffet on Friday and Saturday nights and a Sunday brunch. It's near the art museum.

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH COST THE DESSERT BUFFET?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT INFO.:)

I don't know the cost of the dessert buffet. I looked and the info isn't on the website, but here is the number: (215) 963-1500.

As for restaurants near the Kimmel Center, there is a Ruth's Chris across the street, a Roy's (which is very good), McCormick and Schmick's at the end of Broad Street by City Hall. Within walking distance is Walnut Street where you'll find Striped Bass, Susanna Foo, Morton's Steakhouse and Brasserie Perrier. If you REALLY want to splurge and are lucky enough to get a reservation, there is Le Bec Fin, but I think they have 3 month waiting lists. There is also a pretty good authentic Mexican restaurant on Locust, not too far away: Los Catrines/Tequila's where you can get a good margarita and ceviche, not to mention sample different types of tequila.

I probably left out a few restaurants, but those are ones off the top of my head that I have been to and enjoyed enough to go back.

I don't know the cost of the dessert buffet. I looked and the info isn't on the website, but here is the number: (215) 963-1500.

I probably left out a few restaurants, but those are ones off the top of my head that I have been to and enjoyed enough to go back.

I will call them, also thank you about the recommendation about where to eat:):):):)

Stay in the City! Shop on Walnut and Chestnut even South Street..these funky shops are loaded with bargains! Great reataurants in Olde City, Pub crawling along 2nd Street, or South Street is interesting to say the least! You've got to get a Margarita from Copa Banana- Two locations! The freaks come out at night on South Street, relax and enjoy the vibe!

that uwishunu site is good, El Fez is greeat for Tapas! philly.com or gophila.com are good too!

Stay in the City! Shop on Walnut and Chestnut even South Street..these funky shops are loaded with bargains! Great reataurants in Olde City, Pub crawling along 2nd Street, or South Street is interesting to say the least! You've got to get a Margarita from Copa Banana- Two locations! The freaks come out at night on South Street, relax and enjoy the vibe!

that uwishunu site is good, El Fez is greeat for Tapas! philly.com or gophila.com are good too!

Mhhh a good margarita at Copa Banana sound very good...:D

Thank you for your advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived