HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

I was going to come back with a few different lines here but all I can do is laugh and what comes out of the fingers...... let's just say I had no luck in finding a Kiwi or New Zealand Cheerleader:D

I am sitting here waiting for the other leg to drop. :D

Geez, hammy! Stop already!!! I just cleaned the laptop, now I need to clean it again!!! You are killing me!

Yeah, I know the feeling! :rolleyes: I was laughing so hard at all these posts I finally had to go outside to get away from it -- come back in and Hammy is still in rare form today :D

Thanks ALL of you for the great laughs. Is it the heat or what? (Hammy I was wondering about the other leg too) :eek:

Copper 0 8, you don't have a leg to stand on....:p

Sorry, folks, couldn't resist. I normally peruse the =X= boards, so forgive me for dropping in!! This is a most amusing thread...and your loyalty to HAL is most admirable...carry on.

Ah, finally someone who approves of us! :p :D

I am sitting here waiting for the other leg to drop. :D

Oh GOD!!! I can't take it!!! No more, please - third time in fiftenn minutes... I'm fishing ice particles out of the crevices of the keyboard!!!!

Sorry, folks, couldn't resist. I normally peruse the =X= boards, so forgive me for dropping in!! This is a most amusing thread...and your loyalty to HAL is most admirable...carry on.

Welcome over to the Insane HAL Board, you see in Non Alaska Season we do silly things like Web Cam Waves on Saturdays but since we have no stinking web cam to wave at fellow cruisers we have to make up our own fun:D

I need a drink... this is too much!

Did someone say drink????:D I am still at work and need to leave to go get grocery shopping done before Tom get home but we we do have reservation at Kings Fish House and I know they will have a cold bottle of wine waiting for me;)

You're certainly welcome here! :)

Did someone say drink????:D I am still at work and need to leave to go get grocery shopping done before Tom get home but we we do have reservation at Kings Fish House and I know they will have a cold bottle of wine waiting for me;)

Lisa -

That was me!!! Hammy got me started, I'm having my cocktail - enjoy yours! And enjoy your dinner!!!!

Archived