HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

Is there room for one more on your squad? I see the Cruising Along has the same avatar as I've chosen, as soon as I find another one, I'll insert it, but for now I'm just waving my pom poms!!!!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Sail, if you want I can use what we did yesterday. I am on line now, done with morning meetings at work.:)

Thanks, Lisa. I e-mailed John but it bounced back. I was away from my computer and just returned to find it returned.

I'm going to change to the same password we used yesterday.

Thanks, Lisa.

I appreciate all of you helping this tech challenged idiot. :o

You are looking HAL Sharp Sail:)

All this help with getting my 'gif' just right reminds me of a poster who was well liked here on this Board.

How many of you remember Dave Edwards? This has me thinking of him today as he is the one who helped get my favorite Logo posted as my signature. He made several for me and helped me get them into my computer and into my profile on CC from time to time.

Nice to remember back to someone who has passed away (about 3 years ago) but is not forgotten for the help and contributions he made here.

(Sorry to interject a sad note but maybe it isn't sad at all....he's still a part of us here as long as he is remembered. ;))

I'm a "cheerleader" of sorts, I suppose, because we loved our HAL cruise and I am more than happy to tell anyone about our experiences...however, not everything HAL does pleases me (as a consumer). I've been extremely distressed with some of the reports how HAL has been handling some issues.

The only company I really "Cheer" for is our own. lol

I'm a "cheerleader" of sorts, I suppose, because we loved our HAL cruise and I am more than happy to tell anyone about our experiences...however, not everything HAL does pleases me (as a consumer). I've been extremely distressed with some of the reports how HAL has been handling some issues.

The only company I really "Cheer" for is our own. lol

Twinkletoes,

Please consider joining some of us on the Yum-Yum Man cruise in February.

Twinkletoes,

Please consider joining some of us on the Yum-Yum Man cruise in February.

Twinkletoes, most definitely you should join us on the Yum Yum Man Worshippers Cruise. We have quite the lively group going and it should be lots of FUN:)

Our goal was to fill up Deck 5 Aft and we practically have. Currently 5184 is available and some unknown innocent cruiser has 5182, they have no idea what they are in for;) The rest of the cabins along the aft and 5179 are booked with our group.

1940212593_Untitled01aftosdm.jpg.c660263c75344d8ac1e08488471e46be.jpg

I think Hammy's invitation is a good one.

Twink, if you take 5184, you'll be right next to me.:) I don't know if that would be an encouragement to you, or a deterrent, but I promise I don't bite, and I won't throw any water balloons over your balcony:)

Hey, we may have enough folks in our Yum Yum group to TAKE OVER THE CROW'S NEST!!:)

Twink, my post to you is in good jest, no harm intended:) But the invitation is sincere, please do consider joining us......

Karin

Archived