Who has booked Alaska for a 2008 cruise?

brunolvr

We have a RCCL Cruisetour booked for June 9 - June 20.

It's going to be me, dh and ds17 (graduation gift.) my mom and dad, and my brother and his girlfriend.

Brother and his girlfriend are going to do a different Land tour, but we'll all meet up on the ship for the southbound cruise. :D

We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary by going on the Diamond Princess from Vancouver on June 7. We sail to Whittier, then a couple of nights in Denali and a couple more in Fairbanks. Any hints or tips are appreciated!

On the boat again! I just can't wait to get on the boat again!

Hi fellow cruisers. My wife and I are going on our first cruise ever to Alaska on the Coral Princess on July 7th. This will be a northbound trip and we have added a 3 night extension to Danali, by way of rail. Joining us will be my parents, brother and sister-in-law. We are very much looking forward to the whole experience.

Happy Cruising

Dave

After our Alaskan Cruise last Sept I booked a Canada/New England for Sept'08, but it just didn't feel right. I had so looked forward to our Alaska cruise so my DH decided to scrap it and go back to Alaska this time out of Seattle round trip on Sept 13 on the Golden Princess. Very, Very HAPPY about the change!!!

After our Alaskan Cruise last Sept I booked a Canada/New England for Sept'08, but it just didn't feel right. I had so looked forward to our Alaska cruise so my DH decided to scrap it and go back to Alaska this time out of Seattle round trip on Sept 13 on the Golden Princess. Very, Very HAPPY about the change!!!

We did the Canada/New England cruise and it was a great cruise but I found myself comparing the scenery to Alaska, and C/NE came up short. :( We are going back to Alaska this year.:D

We are taking my parents (both in their 70's) on the Millenium leaving Seward on Sept. 12th for a southbound to Vancouver. We are doing the cruisetour starting in Fairbanks to Seward and then on the cruise ship the 12th. My DD was stationed at Eilson AFB in the 1950's and has not been back since. They are so looking forward to the trip and we can't wait to share it with them.

Wife and I are going August 15 on the Millennium. Three day pre cruise in Girdwood and Seward. Can't wait.

Same cruise for us!

First cruise, first trip to Alaska and Vancouver--very excited, 30th anniversary gift to ourselves! :)

No firm plans yet for before/after touring and still trying to find reasonable flights from Boston.

Ellyn

We booked the April 28-May 9 sailing of the HAL Veendam from San Diego to Vancouver (Inside Passage). Our 1st HAL and 1st Alaska cruise. This year is our 25th anniversary (September). My first choice was Hawaii, but I hope to enjoy Alaska - DH is so excited!

We are cruising RT from San Francisco on June 16, 2008. We share our anniversary with our sons & daughters in love. They will be joining us along with our granddaughter, Hope, to celebrate "our day" on June 18!!!! The #'s are 42, 14 and 3!!

Cheers, Denise

Archived