Who has booked Alaska for a 2008 cruise?

brunolvr

we are booked on the Dawn princess 10 days to alaska RT from san francisco,,8/5/2008

its going to be me, my husband, daughter and mother ,

we cant wait !! weve never been to alaska and sailing from home is a big plus!!!

We did this cruise last June. It was awesome sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge. They played "I left my heart in San Francisco" as we sailed. You will really enjoy this cruise on this ship. I know we did:)

we are booked on the Dawn princess 10 days to alaska RT from san francisco,,8/5/2008

its going to be me, my husband, daughter and mother ,

we cant wait !! weve never been to alaska and sailing from home is a big plus!!!

We did this cruise last June. They play "I left my heart in San Francisco" while sailing under the bridge. You will enjoy this cruise and the ship. I know we did.

We are also leaving on the NCL-Pearl and looked for a hotel near the Pier and close to the sights. We will be staying at the Hotel Andra, found it on TripAdvisor and it is reasonable with great reviews. Seattle is fairly expensive.

We booked NCL Star for May 3, 2008. So far not much in the way of a roll call for our sailing- really surprising to me. Anyway, this is our first Alaskan cruise, so any info, help, suggestions on excursions, hotel in Seattle, shuttle info to the pier, etc, etc,...would very much be apprieciated! :D We can't wait!:)

suzyed,

Look at www.visitseattle.org

click visit seattle.

There is a lot of info including a good city map with distance to pier.

Really helped us. We narrowed down an area where we wanted to stay, then started searching for hotel prices. Found quite a few.

Hope this helps you, too.:)

Thanks for the info..I will definately check it out! :)

We booked a cabin on the Tahitian Princess - 14 day r/t from Vancouver on August 21, 2008.

This itinerary is new this year and we are looking forward to seeing Ketchikan, Skagway, Valdez, Seward, Kodiak Island, Juneau, Sitka, as well as the passages through the Inside Passage, Glacier Bay and Gulf of Alaska.

We booked a cabin on the Tahitian Princess - 14 day r/t from Vancouver on August 21, 2008.

This itinerary is new this year and we are looking forward to seeing Ketchikan, Skagway, Valdez, Seward, Kodiak Island, Juneau, Sitka, as well as the passages through the Inside Passage, Glacier Bay and Gulf of Alaska.

Grego, that looks like a great itinerary! 14 days would be a great cruise to Alaska. We'll have to consider this one for next year! We'll be eager to hear all about your cruise and experience on the Tahitian Princess.

We're booked for Aug 1st from Anchorage to Vancouver for a 10 day tour. 2 days in Anchorage and the 7 day cruise. I have done the inside passage 2 years ago and I wanted my husband to see how beautiful Alaska was for our 25 wedding anniversary. The beauty is beyond words...sailing with HOL again...

Howdy All!

My hubby and I will be on the Golden Princess leaving Seattle on May 17th 2008. Before we know it....it will be here just like Christmas starts in July. WHOO HOOO! I hope that all of you have a great time on your trips!

:D

Archived