Who has booked Alaska for a 2008 cruise?

brunolvr

That sounds great! What glacier do they land on?

It's evidently called the Godwin Glacier! Here's the description from their website at: http://www.alaskadogsled.com/

"Pristine beauty, majestic mountains and ancient glaciers are seemingly within arm's reach as you near your destination... the Godwin Glacier! A breathtaking view of Resurrection Bay and glacier-carved mountains unfold to this unspoiled wilderness, home to mountain goats, bears, moose and eagles that may be spotted along the way."

Hello Everyone!

We have just bookedThe Star Princess Inside Passage Roundrip from Seattle in August for my parent's 40th wedding anniversary!:)

Our travel party consists of myself, my husband, our 10yo son and my parents. Planning on arriving in Seattle a couple days prior to cruise departure so we can explore the city. Need hotel, sightseeing and dinning reccomendations. We have two cabins on the Emerald deck (112 & 116.) Concerned about being so forward on the ship (motion?) and noise from the theater. Any advice, tips, ect can you give me regarding the ship, ports, shore excursions will be greatly appreciated!!! :confused:

It's evidently called the Godwin Glacier! Here's the description from their website at: http://www.alaskadogsled.com/

"Pristine beauty, majestic mountains and ancient glaciers are seemingly within arm's reach as you near your destination... the Godwin Glacier! A breathtaking view of Resurrection Bay and glacier-carved mountains unfold to this unspoiled wilderness, home to mountain goats, bears, moose and eagles that may be spotted along the way."

Well what do you know! I thought "Godwin" was the company's (or family's) name.

Finally just booked our first cruise to Alaska to celebrate my wife's 30th year of putting up with me!:D Roundtrip out of Vancouver on May 7, cruising on the Ryndam. When she first suggested a cruise for our 30th anniversary I was thinking warm beaches and much further south but the more I have looked into Alaska the more I'm glad she suggested it!

My husband and I will be on the NCL Pearl 5/25/08. We have been married 18yrs but will be celebrating 20yrs together....ALSO, we are bringing my parents celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary and his Dad and Step-Mom celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary.

We are sooooo excited because this is a real special time for our family.

Archived