RSSC Voyager Magazine

Host Dan

Well, if you are a Seven Seas Society member, you should be receiving a copy of "Voyages" which is in high quality magazine form. It will have your name on the text in the front and back overleaf. If you don't receive it soon, call Regent and request it.

It is an excellent advertising and informational publication. Unlike a publication I received from Regent a year or so ago which was pure "fluff", this publication contains both advertising and information as to specials and the like. It is very rich in "hard information." As a matter of fact, I saw a "special" listed that I'm considering booking. To me, that proves that it is a good advertising piece!

Wait... Voyages to Explore, right? My friend got that and he hasn't gone on a cruise yet with RSSC. His doesn't have his name on it. Just a new guest offer. Maybe yours was only personalized because you've sailed with them. I don't think it's a member magazine.

Yes, that's the magazine. For SSS members, there is an "overleaf" partially covering the front and back covers with my name and other personalized info. Apparently, Regent also has a list of "likely cruisers" of their line to whom they are sending this magazine as well. And that's a good move, IMO.

Nice publication...

But I thought I spotted a reference to the Connoisseurs club on the PG, which has been replaced by cabins. It was in a section listing the ammenities of the ship...or was I just imagining it?

regardless....it had a nice personal touch on the back flap listing my number of nights cruising RSSC and my last cruise.

Looking forward to the PG on Dec 1.

Ciao

Tom

We have never received the Seven Seas Soc. magazine (and we are at the high end of the Silver tier). We live in Switzerland. I asked Rose Clarke last year whether overseas SSS members would be getting it and she said yes. However, it seems we don't. Too bad! makes one feel a big like a second-class citizen. US postage is cheap so I don't know why they don't send it to us!

Archived