junior suite

coveman

Are there any extra advantages booking a junior suite besides the extra room?

Also much bigger bathroom, balcony and closet/storage. Checked one out on Saturday during disembarkment and was impressed. We're book in one for an 11 day on Brillance in January and glad we are.

I am a tub person and last year when we did Hawaii I liked to die because we had 14 days with a shower. When I originally booked the D1 were the best price. When I tried to change to a JS the prices had gone up so much we really couldn't justify that amount of money just for a tub. Although the extra space would have been nice too. But I survived. From now on it is JS or above.

Ann

Depending on your ship, you may be given the luxury of the

Conceirge.

Free Drinks and hor dourves in the evening before dinner, a quiet spot for a light breakfast is also offered.

If you haven't booked any activities Pre-Cruise, the Conceirge will take care of the details.

Is it worth it????? OF COURSE!!

Also much bigger bathroom, balcony and closet/storage. Checked one out on Saturday during disembarkment and was impressed. We're book in one for an 11 day on Brillance in January and glad we are.

On the Enchantment, the bathroom was only marginally larger. The bathtub was there, of course, but the floor space wasn't much bigger than for a regular cabin.

Depending on your ship, you may be given the luxury of the

Conceirge.

Free Drinks and hor dourves in the evening before dinner, a quiet spot for a light breakfast is also offered.

If you haven't booked any activities Pre-Cruise, the Conceirge will take care of the details.

Is it worth it????? OF COURSE!!

No, a JS does not get Concierge privileges.

Archived