Crown Princess - WARNING

HockeyFan1_99

[quote name='raysig'][SIZE=4][B]TROLL[/B][/SIZE]

You wrote on the 17th. Crown left New York on the 15th. You couldn't have been on for 4 days.

Time to end this charade.[/quote]
I agree with the TROLL but, Why?? I'm sailing on her in Feb. and can't wait. Why do people think that "trying" to ruin cruises for others is fun.
Briarwood, search him out and throw him overboard, if he's actually on the cruise.:D

[quote name='ldoc31']I can't help but notice that you always manage to knock anytime dining.[/QUOTE]

I had the same observation. However, I think what Pam really means is that she had a bad experience in Anytime Dining and thus she would not use it again. We have had just the opposite as we cruise Princess many times a year and have always had an excellent experience with Anytime Dining since Princess started it.

If you have one bad experience it must always be bad?

Happy Cruising!

Ship is gorgeous, staff couldn't be more helpful, anytime dining and all has been GREAT, weather has been really lovely, we are very happy planning on booking this one again for sure....
Havn't found the OP won't bother throwing them overboard, will let them suffer while I get all the good service.

[quote name='fathercop']Just went to my first NHL hockey game! What a waist of time! The usher did not help me find my seat. I don't even think they wanted to be there that day. There was very little scoring in the game. The fans were drunk and rude. One of them spilled beer all over the nice family who was sitting next to me and did not even apologize. Another individual kept looking for a fight with the opposing team's fans. The concession guys who came around only sold warm beer and when I finally got to the consession stand itself the hot dogs were cold, the soda flat and the cashier tried to short change me. On top of it, the tickets were greatly overpriced. I can never ever see myself being a NHL hockey fan. I'll stick with the AHL and even there I have my reservations! I would never recommend a NHL game to anyone. Oops, wrong bulletin board.[/quote]
:D :D :D

First off, this isn't the correct forum for resolving complaints. A visit to the purser or a letter to the cruiseline is the OP's only recourse. Aside from that, the complaints sound frivolous and unfounded. It sounds like for some reason they started their cruise off on the wrong foot and it just continued that way.

Don't give a rat's ^$$ about the OP's warning... I am looking so forward to my cruise on the Crown 65 days from today!!

[quote name='cruisegirl25']I have my doubts also...but today is the 18 and he posted today...so he could be telling the truth. I think it is funny that people will post for the first time with stuff like this...no one ever listens...wonder why people do it.[/quote]

Could be, I suppose.

But why even make a point of saying "4th" day and "from on the ship" (or however he put it) at all unless you were someone telling a big fib and searching for something that sounded like a cold hard fact to back it up.

I think he ment to say Norweign Crown! If you are this unhappy, talk with your head waiter or someone from the cruise staff. This doesn't sound like a Princess cruise experience and since all the reviews about the Crown have been glowing. . . .try NCL next time then you will have something to crab about.

[quote name='Crusin Karen']I know this is OT but someone said you can make a reservation on formal night for Anytime Dining???? Can someone clarify? All I can say is we CAN'T WAIT to cruise Crown in 29 days!!! :D :) :p[/quote]

yes, you can...and many do

[quote name='Crusin Karen']I know this is OT but someone said you can make a reservation on formal night for Anytime Dining???? Can someone clarify? All I can say is we CAN'T WAIT to cruise Crown in 29 days!!! :D :) :p[/quote]

I had anytime dining. We were always seated right away or at most a 5 minute wait, during peak times. BUT, on the 1st formal night, it seemed everyone was there with reservations, if you didnt have one there was a LONG wait. We had to wait for about 30 minutes, I even heard others getting 45 minute wait times. SO I advise you to make a reservation for the 1st formal night as soon as you get on the ship. The second formal night I was smart, made a res, but did notice the line outside the dining room was nothing like the 1st formal night. Alot of people told me you should always make a reservation just for formal nights if you have anytime dining.

[quote name='swisskris']What a surprise. We had an amazing experience on the Crown and are booked again for this December.[/quote]

We too would happily sail on the Crown again... anytime, anywhere. We had such a great time. It is a beautiful ship and we enjoyed great service.:)

I can tell you're unhappy. You're spending your remaining cruise dollars on internet access.

[quote name='HockeyFan1_99']I'd recommend spending your cruise dollar on... well, anything other than this ship. We've been frustrated and disappointed so far.[/quote]

[quote name='above sea level cruiser']Are you crazy? You have posted your Princess cruise complaint on the Princess board.................good luck. Try and have a better time the rest of your cruise, or transfer to RCCL at the next port!:D[/quote]

I have to laugh at the loyalty to Princess. God forbid anyone say anything negative about a cruise on Princess. Maybe I haven't been around as long as some on this board... maybe the OP is just telling stories to get a rise out of the members. But, why would someone come to the Princess board and complain to "loyal" Princess cruisers, unless there really was an issue. There are always unhappy employees... in an office, in the bank, or on a cruise ship. Why does this surprise anyone? I have to admit, I have had issues with some Princess crew members... but I have seen rude crew members on other cruiselines also.

AND... Is that the answer... if you don't like it... go elsewhere? If there truely is an issue, it affects everyone on this board... like it or not!

[quote name='mikjr']I have to laugh at the loyalty to Princess. God forbid anyone say anything negative about a cruise on Princess. [/quote]It's not about loyalty, it's about getting the proper information out. For example, let's say someone came to the Carnival board and said, "I'm on the ship right now and it's just one big disgusting Animal House party from dawn until dusk!" You know that's wrong, that's just someone trying to stir things up.

And, the same might be going here. Or not. Let's say someone posts that they had a fabulous time, and someone else said they thought it was terrible. That's allowed, right? It had damn well better be. It's okay to disagree. So, someone has a miserable time, and the majority have had a great time on the ship and say so, suddenly that's not allowed because...:confused: Your personally not liking it isn't a good enough reason any more than someone not liking complaints isn't a good enough reason either.

Objectivity works both ways. People come here for information. They should have all of it. Even if it comes from those who are hyper-loyal, and those who have an axe to grind.

Archived