CBS/College TV on Soverign?

Very low - sorry. While RCI and CBS do have partnership, RCI does not carry CBS live. There is a very small chance they may pick up a game off of the satellite, but it's not at all likely. Sorry.

Have cruised over Thanksgiving many times and Hubby has always been disappointed because it is the Michigan/Ohio State game. We ended up bringing one of our little portable hand held tvs so he could at least hear the score.

I was just one the SOV over this past weekend and they had both, in the Voltage lounge.

Saturday they showed college games and on Sunday at 1 pm they showed pro football and served snacks. There was a trivia game just before and then they set up to show the game. I believe it was the Cleveland football game on the big screen and you had to not sit too far to the side to see the screen or it was distorted.

Its the same lounge (deck 8) where they had Quest....and where they have karoke. Cant miss it.

I didnt actually look at the snacks they served, they had metal covers and we had just eaten at Johnny Rockets and were stuffed. But I can say yes for sure you will be able to watch SOME pro football game, just cant say which one or what channel that one was on. I was looking for the Cowboys game to be honest.

Archived