Krystal Hotel In Puerto Vallarta-no More Day Fees!

hommebronze

Just confirmed my massage appointment at Krystal Hotel Spa in Puerto Vallarta and was told that cruisers would no longer be charged a day use pass!

They have changed their minds and want cruisers to visit their hotel and enjoy themselves!

This is great new for us cruisers and lovers of massage, margaritas etc.

Ralph Castro in San Diego

Ralph - how are y'all doing down there? Since you are posting, I hope that means your house isn't threatened.

Thanks for the update on the Krystal. I am going to be getting a massage, and now I know the rest of my family can enjoy the grounds without the fee.

JUST A LOT OF DIRTY AIR AND SMOKE IN OUR AREA...WE ARE LUCKY AND READY TO CRUISE ONCE AGAIN!!!!

Ralph - how are y'all doing down there? Since you are posting, I hope that means your house isn't threatened.

Thanks for the update on the Krystal. I am going to be getting a massage, and now I know the rest of my family can enjoy the grounds without the fee.

We were on the Vision of the Seas a week ago and went to the Krystal which was just a short walk from the ship! Great beach and friendly staff. No fees what so ever other than charges for food and drink which were reasonable!! A little bit of annoyance with the vendors selling their junk on the beach but eventually they took no for an answer and left us alone.

Can someone give me directions to the hotel from the cruise dock? Would love to visit this hotel. Thanks

Once off the ship...follow the walk way around the round building (curves to the left) just outside the gate....cross the street after you are past the arts/crafts market. You'll see a little guard-type shack to your left, on a little roadway. Follow that little roadway past the guard shack...it curves around to the right (toward the water). Not far down the street is a tall chain link fence on the left side of the roadway, with a street/parking lot on the other side of it. Go through the open gate of this chain link fence and walk south along this street a few blocks until the street turns to the left. (Left is the only way you can go!....there is alot of new construction going on just to the right on this corner) The guard gate to the Krystal will be just up on the right side after you've made this turn. Just tell the guard that you have a massage scheduled and he'll give you directions to check in. My friend and I had massages there last week ~ they offered us the air conditioned room or the "hut" on the beach....hmmmmm. We decided that it would be SO wrong to not choose the beach and we were really glad we did. It was a wonderful massage ~ with sounds of the beach, birds, quiet music, etc.! I even fell asleep during it! They told us we could use the pool, etc. afterwards, but had other things scheduled with our friends, so had to get back to the ship. I would HIGHLY recommend fitting in a massage at the Krystal the next time you are in Puerto Vallarta! Enjoy

• 4 weeks later...

Should you bring towels from the ship for the Krystal pool or beach? We have a massage scheduled at 10AM!

Another question, this pic was one I took last year from the Diamond Princess in PV...is this the "back road" everyone is talking about that leads to the Krystal? http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2974774320101799232ASBEal

Bring towelthe hotel doesn't supply them or at least they did not last year.

Oh good tip, didn't know this.

We're booked for our Jan cruise. I'm nervous about it. Not the massage but the neked part. Can I wear something?

Also thanks for the directions, I printed those up as well.

Hrm. We were just there last week and we were charged the $25 day pass fee. It was all given back to us in an F&B voucher, so it was a good deal as far as we were concerned. Also, they were very helpful in assisting my mom to/from the beach area in a golf cart from the front desk, which is a decent distance. We had no problem with the fee, all things considered. It's a lovely pool and a nice place to spend the day.

Whitearrow - it sounds like you must have gone in the front entrance for the resort. We walked down the back street for 3 blocks and the guard just waved us thru when he saw our Sign & Sail cards. No fee. But it really all works out the same in the end:) .

Cheryl

Oh good tip, didn't know this.

We're booked for our Jan cruise. I'm nervous about it. Not the massage but the neked part. Can I wear something?

Also thanks for the directions, I printed those up as well.

I've had massages before, and I was able to wear bra and panties, and my husband goes as well, and he wears underwear too. I would assume it's the same at the Krystal.

C

We were on the Vision of the Seas a week ago and went to the Krystal which was just a short walk from the ship! Great beach and friendly staff. No fees what so ever other than charges for food and drink which were reasonable!! A little bit of annoyance with the vendors selling their junk on the beach but eventually they took no for an answer and left us alone.

Friends who sailed with us last week said the same thing - they asked about a day pass and were told that if they buy some food or drinks there would be no other fees. They said they had a great time!

To anyone who has already scheduled massages at the Krystal, could I trouble you for an email address or a telephone number so that me and a friend could book appointments.

Were they able to understand English very well? Can I ask approximately how expensive are their massages and also how long?

Do you have a website for the hotel as I have yet to find it?

Thanks in advance, Lorinda

To anyone who has already scheduled massages at the Krystal, could I trouble you for an email address or a telephone number so that me and a friend could book appointments.

Were they able to understand English very well? Can I ask approximately how expensive are their massages and also how long?

Do you have a website for the hotel as I have yet to find it?

Thanks in advance, Lorinda

Here's Millenium Massage's website http://www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage/

If you are really looking for the hotel website, I haven't found one either. Have found them on trip advisor. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150793-d155676-Reviews-NH_Krystal_Puerto_Vallarta-Puerto_Vallarta_Pacific_Coast.html

We've got appts for 12/15. I emailed them and they were very prompt in responding (and no problem communicating with them).

Archived