Captains Club News

jackdiamond

We got ours last week.

I was going to suggest you just go to Celebrity's web site for the latest newsletter and coupons, but I just looked there and they don't have the new newsletter, nor the latest coupons, listed. Surprising that they're letting this get out of date since not long ago they made big deal of being able to access this info on line.

No Captains Club received yet . It does seem that Celebrity is very slow in getting information out.

Have a cruise booked for 2008, but unable to get any information as to which hotel Celebrity will be using, or price for same.

This week , next week, sometime whenever !

No Captains Club received yet . It does seem that Celebrity is very slow in getting information out.

Have a cruise booked for 2008, but unable to get any information as to which hotel Celebrity will be using, or price for same.

This week , next week, sometime whenever !

Hi,:) I have cruises booked for 2008 AND 2009..so we are in the

same boat...so to speak;)

I am an Elite (founder) member with 25 "real" cruises with Celebrity. Probably more cruises if you count the cruises that we've been on that were 12+ days and the cruises where we were in CC cabins. Anyway, to make a long story short I realized about 6 months ago that all of a sudden I haven't been receiving any newletters, and no emails from Celebrity. I've called Captain's Club a couple of times and they told me that they would straighten it out. Well, guess what, no newsletters no emails. I've booked a cruise this January and it will be our last on Celebrity. I've been threatening to do this after our last cruise. I've noticed that Celebrity could care less about customer loyalty. I don't expect the sun and the moon, but when I'm told that something will get fixed a couple of times, and it doesn't ... actions speak louder than words.

I am an Elite (founder) member with 25 "real" cruises with Celebrity. Probably more cruises if you count the cruises that we've been on that were 12+ days and the cruises where we were in CC cabins. Anyway, to make a long story short I realized about 6 months ago that all of a sudden I haven't been receiving any newletters, and no emails from Celebrity. I've called Captain's Club a couple of times and they told me that they would straighten it out. Well, guess what, no newsletters no emails. I've booked a cruise this January and it will be our last on Celebrity. I've been threatening to do this after our last cruise. I've noticed that Celebrity could care less about customer loyalty. I don't expect the sun and the moon, but when I'm told that something will get fixed a couple of times, and it doesn't ... actions speak louder than words.

I'm booked on Celebrity next month and haven't gotten my newsletter. I booked a Carnival cruise for next year because I thought it would be a good cruise for my son and it's a brand new ship and thought I would like to check it out. One of the things I noticed in making my reservation on Carnival is that the Personal Vacation Consultant (PVC) at Carnival could answer more questions about a ship that isn't even sailing then the person at reservations with RCCL/Celebrity could about a ship that has been sailing for years. And what the PVC couldn't answer she said she would get back to me on sometime between July (when the ship starts sailing) and November if not sooner.

I ended up asking her since I found out she had been a TA before coming to work for Carnival why it seemed like I was getting better service at Carnival then Celebrity. She said that Carnival is really working on there customer service areas. Now in no way am I promoting Carnival I was just shock by the service I received and have continued to receive. Something that hasn't happened with Celebrity.

We got ours last week.

I was going to suggest you just go to Celebrity's web site for the latest newsletter and coupons, but I just looked there and they don't have the new newsletter, nor the latest coupons, listed. Surprising that they're letting this get out of date since not long ago they made big deal of being able to access this info on line.

Are there any coupons for the Dec. 2nd TA on the Millenium/ or the March 10th, 11 day Carribbean, on the Constellation?

Are there any coupons for the Dec. 2nd TA on the Millenium/ or the March 10th, 11 day Carribbean, on the Constellation?

Not for those,For transatlantic they offer Journey Apr and Dec,Quest and Century for April......................Frank:)

for 100,75,50 dollar savings

Mercury 6-1,6-15,9-14 Alaska

Millie 11-14,Australia

Millie 3-23,30 Carib

Summit 12-13-08 Carib

Mercury 10-13 Coastal CA

Journey 8-25,10-9 ,Century 10-10,Galaxy 10-3 Europr

for 125,100,75 savings

Infinity 4-28.Mercury 4-27 Alaska

Connie 9-23,10-17 Canada

Galaxy 4-7 Carib

Journey 5-16,6-1 Summit 4-29 Europe

Millie 10-6 Hawaii

Infinity 10-13,10-19 Panama Canal

Infinity 12-07 SA

Journey 4-9,12-2 Quest 4-12 ,Century 4-28 Trans Atlantic

Frank:)

for 100,75,50 dollar savings

Mercury 6-1,6-15,9-14 Alaska

Millie 11-14,Australia

Millie 3-23,30 Carib

Summit 12-13-08 Carib

Mercury 10-13 Coastal CA

Journey 8-25,10-9 ,Century 10-10,Galaxy 10-3 Europr

for 125,100,75 savings

Infinity 4-28.Mercury 4-27 Alaska

Connie 9-23,10-17 Canada

Galaxy 4-7 Carib

Journey 5-16,6-1 Summit 4-29 Europe

Millie 10-6 Hawaii

Infinity 10-13,10-19 Panama Canal

Infinity 12-07 SA

Journey 4-9,12-2 Quest 4-12 ,Century 4-28 Trans Atlantic

Frank:)

WooHoo! My cruise is on that list....but, alas, no Captain's Club News yet. :(

Since I'm sure everyone on an upcoming cruise is going to want to know if there are coupons (including myself) could you let us know what coupons are there through the end of the year. (If it's not to much to ask)

We are taking our second cruise with Celebrity next Sept. I haven't heard about "coupons"! What are they? How do we get them?

Thanks,

Larry

I've sent a question to the Captain's Club and Customer Service twice in the last six weeksand have not recieved a reply to either. Having been on Carnival for the first time last February I was amazed how well their customer service actually serves the customer.

My daughter asked about a Celebrity cruise and a Carnival cruise she was thinking about and I said go with Carnival, they want your business more and will answer all your questions. Celebrity customer service doesn't care.

she booked Carnival. Just goes to prove that all those fancy ads they are touting are not effective with a poor Customer Service Department. Save the ad money and put it into customer service and you get free ad money by past cruisers.

I've sent a question to the Captain's Club and Customer Service twice in the last six weeksand have not recieved a reply to either. Having been on Carnival for the first time last February I was amazed how well their customer service actually serves the customer.

My daughter asked about a Celebrity cruise and a Carnival cruise she was thinking about and I said go with Carnival, they want your business more and will answer all your questions. Celebrity customer service doesn't care.

she booked Carnival. Just goes to prove that all those fancy ads they are touting are not effective with a poor Customer Service Department. Save the ad money and put it into customer service and you get free ad money by past cruisers.

I asked my PVC at Carnival about that very same issue and she said that Carnival has been working very hard to have good customer service. The problem is I know that Celebrity Customer Service might suck but once I'm on that ship I know where I will get the more luxurious treatment. None the less you see where my next cruise is booked for.:o:confused:

Archived