Does soda card come with mug?

welove2cruise*

Does the soda card on Princess come with the coke logo insulated cup? If so, is it the red insulated tall mug with the black top and the coke logo? Thanks!
It is the 12oz mug as described, or the same size silver Diet Coke mug. Both also have the Princess logo and name on the cup.

We also have a collection at home, mixed red and silver.

I think the poster means that Princess are unlikely to notice thieves.

Matthew

I kind of think that was the reason for the thread--can you just use the old cup and not buy a card, otherwise why would anyone care about the description.

I don't know, some of us might actually want the cup as a souvenir. We might actually want to know how much extra it costs to get the cup.

I've never been on Princess so I don't have an old cup to bring to see if I could get free soda.

I kind of think that was the reason for the thread--can you just use the old cup and not buy a card, otherwise why would anyone care about the description.

thats what i thought the thread meant. the drinks with mugs are $40. i don't feel that it was worth it as you only get pumped coke etc. we weren't told that when we bought it and personaly i don't like the taste of them.

thats what i thought the thread meant. the drinks with mugs are $40. i don't feel that it was worth it as you only get pumped coke etc. we weren't told that when we bought it and personaly i don't like the taste of them.

Without the mug you also get 'pumped coke'.

The card promotion does not include cans.

so the drinks w/ mug are $40... does anyone know the cost of drinks without the mug? We have insulated mugs that travel everywhere with us (we should start putting "been to" stickers on them! haha!) so we wouldn't necessarily need another mug.

Everyone here is smart enough to know that nothing is free.

You might "get by" with not paying for the soda card by bringing your old mug this time, but next time you buy a cruise ticket, you may end up paying for it. Or the cruiseline might increase the cost of the soda card. Or they might eliminate the card completely. We WILL pay for it.

$3.95 per day for unlimited soft drinks is an incredible deal if you compare it to restaurants, convenience stores and fast food joints. Let's be civilized and not ruin the concept for everyone.

On the Caribbean Princess we got a soda card for $27.00 pp (did the price go up to 40 recently?

as for the cup-- we were always asked to show our card so I dont know if we could have reused a cup without a card.

Nothing on our cup states that its a Princess cup-- it has either coke or diet coke written on it.

Archived