Love and Marriage Show-what are some of the questions?

3redheads

I love to watch the Love and Marriage show, but the only two questions I can remember are:

-wife's bra size

-craziest place you've made woopee

I always love the couple who have been married the longest.

Can you remember any of the other questions?

Which of her family members do you not get along with?

I also remember one asking the lady how to describe your man in bed--

and the options were : Superman, Pee-Wee Herman, and I don't remember 3rd choice.

On our Serenade of the Seas cruise last week one of the questions was as follows--

Fill in the blank- You have not seen ugly until you have seen my husband's "blank". One lady actually said my husbands daughter.:eek: Turns out they each had been previously married.

I would hate to hear how my wife would answer that one.:eek:

Hey Tamra!

Anyway, one question was:

1) In an emergency you have to go out and buy your wife a new bra- What size AND color would you buy.

2) Name one thing on your wife you would make bigger and one thing you would make smaller. One guy said he would make his wife's mouth smaller!! EEK! It was cold in the cabin that night.:eek:

3) What about your wife first attracted you to her?

Oh Yeah, I remember another one! what is your wifes bra size?

On the Mariner in June, the two younger men had no idea what their wifes bra size was and one didn't even know there was a letter involved:eek: The older man knew his wife wore a 36B and went on to tell everyone how she was wearing a black strapless bra right now that he had gone to buy for her because she was too busy:D They had been married almost 50 years and were absolutely adorable:p

I love to watch the Love and Marriage show, but the only two questions I can remember are:

-wife's bra size

-craziest place you've made woopee

I always love the couple who have been married the longest.

Can you remember any of the other questions?

In my cruises, I have listened to lot of questions and answers. In the past, one of the questions most frequently asked (not a Royal Caribbean cruise) was: "What is your husband's favorite condiment?" -- they hoped the wife would reply: "I don't think he uses one", "Trojans", etc.:rolleyes:

we had . describe your hubbys "Hahum" (their words not mine) compared to a car. Mack truck, mini, sports car.

Also the last time you made whooppee.

nearly all said just before coming on stage although one partner said several days ago...bet that led to some discussions.

we had . describe your hubbys "Hahum" (their words not mine) compared to a car. Mack truck, mini, sports car.

Also the last time you made whooppee.

nearly all said just before coming on stage although one partner said several days ago...bet that led to some discussions.

Oh yeah I remember that one from our Serenade cruise....that was so funny!

Thanks for the responses. I'm laughing just remembering some of these questions and responses. I've heard that if you're a participant in the L & M show, you're quite a celebrity for the rest of the cruise. That might not be a good thing, depending on your answers.

Describe your husband's lovemaking. (then there are four movie titles, but I can't remember them all) One of them was Gone in Sixty Seconds. :)

Who remembers the rest of this one?

On ours, there were 3 titles: Superman, Gone in Sixty Seconds and Mission Impossible.

I loved it when the couple that had been married for 60 something years both strongly agreed Superman but the recently married couple couldn't agree on Gone in Sixty Seconds or Mission Impossible. It was a bit tense for a minute or two...

I also have this to add: When asked what his wifes' bra size was, the man that had been married to his wife for over 60 years held up his hands, motioned like he was squeezing ripe fruit, and said "I don't know. I'd saw I'm looking for a bra this size." No matter how much the CD tried to get him to say a size, he insisted that she was "this size" with his hands. The absolutely best part was when she was asked, she said that he didn't know the size but that he would show the salesperson by making the same gesture that he had. It was absolutely hillarious!!!!

The first cruise we ever went on, the L&M game was the BEST. The couple that had been married 60+ years won. They had their WHOLE family with them (like 30 people). When they asked the strangest place they'd ever done the deed, the wife turned about 10 shades of red and replied that when they were dating, the train to Coney Island cost a quarter, but you could walk there for free, down a desserted area. She intimated that they didn't take the train to save $ and wound up doing the deed just off the path (her daughter goes, "Mother!" I bet they had a lot of fun giving her grief about that.). When the husband came out, and they asked the question, he goes "Well, you have to understand, the train to Coney Island cost a quarter...." and the whole audience just lost it. He looked so confused. It was great. I think they got every question right. They were TOTAL celebrities the rest of the cruise. I bet they didn't pay for a single drink the remainder of the cruise.

I want to be that couple when I get older. Me and my hubby knowing everything about each other. Of course, we've never been to Coney Island, so I'll have to figure out my own story...

Anything you do at the shows makes you a celeb -

Now I would NEVER be able to get my husband to be part of L&M (he doesn't like crowds or stages)

but my best guy friend went on our last cruise with us - and the show the first night "Checkerboard comedian" or something like that...

He had gotten pulled up on stage for that and it was SO funny :cool:

The whole rest of the cruise people would see him around and imitate the things he had done on stage...

He wouldn't have had to pay for a single drink (except he doesn't drink) but I even got a few free ones out of it LOL we were sitting side by side at the show (husband wasn't feeling well and went to bed) and he asked me how long I had been married - I said four years - he then looked at my friend and said congrats! Of course you can hear me yell "Oh not to him!" I didn't realize how it would look until I saw it looped on TV about 500 times in three days :o

Here's the questions that I remember:

1. If you had to buy a bra for your wife, what size?

2. Is your marriage like a roller coaster, merry go round or haunted house?

3. Strangest place you've made whooppee.

4. Name of the last girlfriend your husband had before you.

5. Person in your wife's family you don't get along with.

6. Is your husband like batman, superman or the invisible man?

These were the same questions on the past five RCI cruises we took. Usually our favorite is the older couple. They're always the most entertaining and cutest couple up there!

Archived