I need a big beach bag

wilson9112

I just did a simple google search and came up with this. I dont' any thing at all about the site,product or shipping. Just googled it.

http://www.beachstore.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=4

Thanks, thats one that I looked at also. Huge price. Don't feel like spending $50 plus on a bag. I appreciate it, thank you

I have bought several large beach bags on the islands. There is usually a sundry/souvenir shop right off the ship and they all seem to sell huge bags for $7 to $9 each. I see you've already ordered some in the States, but thought this might be helpful for others.

I have bought several large beach bags on the islands. There is usually a sundry/souvenir shop right off the ship and they all seem to sell huge bags for $7 to $9 each. I see you've already ordered some in the States, but thought this might be helpful for others.

Our first port is Roatan. Maybe I should cancel my order and wait until then. Hmm, maybe I should wait then. Thanks for the thought:D

Try the canvas bags from L.L. Bean. They are really durable and can be used throughout the year for lots of things. We have had ours for over 20 years and it is not showing any signs of wear.

Take a look at this site:

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&categoryId=33381&sc1=Search&feat=sr

They go from small at $17 to extra large for $30; come in different colors, and can be monogrammed.

For big bags I hit the cosmetic counters at the Mall.

They all seem to have some kind of special that includes a huge bag with different makeup and skin care products.

That way I kill two birds, I get travel sizes of my moisturizers, eye makeup removers etc, compacts of eye color and a big bag to use as a carry on and a beach bag.

I have 10 or more now that I have collected through the years.

Best of cruising to you,

Jan

You can order from Kmart, Target, or online. You can also use a regular tote bag, which can pass as a beach bag.

Believe it or not i went on line to kmart walmart jc penney sears macys and put beach bag in the search. All came up nothing? Thanks

I googled and I can't seem to find a large beach bag at a reasonable price. I'm in NY so they are not in the stores now, burr too cold. Guess I have to order it on line. Any ideas where to go?

Post this on the fashion board and you will get all kinds of help.

Try the canvas bags from L.L. Bean. They are really durable and can be used throughout the year for lots of things. We have had ours for over 20 years and it is not showing any signs of wear.

Take a look at this site:

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&categoryId=33381&sc1=Search&feat=sr

They go from small at $17 to extra large for $30; come in different colors, and can be monogrammed.

Ditto here. I've got two of the extra large boat and tote bags and they are both over 20 years old.

Lionesss - What a great idea. I have seen those bags & just never thought of them for other than baby. Baby bags are not what they used to be with little bear prints etc. You can get some really attractive baby bag now. I'm off to WalMart.

Baggallini makes some nice large tote bags...as a plus, they fold away to nearly nothing, come in an array of beautiful colors, and are reasonably priced. Ebags.com carries a lot of their stuff.

Like someone else said, you can always buy beach bags in the port towns. In St Maarten, I bought 3 for $10 at a t-shirt shop.

Archived