Possiable CC group on the NEW Solstice Summer 2009!!!!!!

Pugs

Would there be any takers for a group cruise on the Solstice, say July 2009!!!!

Pricing is not out yet on this new ship for the summer, trying to see how many would want to do this great sailing on this new ship , prime time, if I can pull it together....

Solstice will be replacing Millennium's itinerary in Europe when Millennium moves to Australia.

I'm waiting for announcements concerning the Transatlantic and possible itineraries in the Mediterranean.

Solstice will be replacing Millennium's itinerary in Europe when Millennium moves to Australia.

I'm waiting for announcements concerning the Transatlantic and possible itineraries in the Mediterranean.

I see intineraries all the way till end of April, Where did you find the info. about Millennium?

:confused: Good evening,Arno.

Where then is SUMMIT going for summer '09 ?? Was SHE not replacing Millenium's itineraries now that Millenium moved to the WestCoast for summer/Aalska & Winter// SouthPacific ??

As I suspect INFINITY might be in Europe summer '09 as well for the auxilliary diesel generator install ( & other stuff) , SUMMIT might just be back where she used to be..

This whole armchair speculating might lead one to reasonnably presume ==X== is simply adding a ship in Europe in '09....

Did you by chance gatheer some solid tidbits about '09 deployment from the ''sales force'' which invaded Connie in Aruba ??

Cheers

:)

I would love to sail on this new ship, from what I have heard she will remain in FL. :eek: We will see as time gets closer and pricing opens up. As for now who wants to join me in 09, on this new ship????:D

Until then lets do some cruise talking!!!:cool:

Captain Papanikplaou, master of Constellation, mentioned this during his retirement speech, and that Constellation would be replaced by Equinox in Europe. (This should free up two ships for the North American market... unless European demand together with a strong Euro makes it more profitable to keep ships in the Mediterranean over the winter)

Don't expect the Solstice Class in Alaska, they're too large for the Panama canal.

I see sailing all the way up till end od April out of FLL. However they could move her first of May, but where too late to do the TA. They do that in early April and late OCT. So could it go to Alaska in early May, Alaska sail late May, June , July, and August.

So where will she go, I don't know , but I want to be on her, no matter what area.... It needs to be in the summer, I am off work and my teen 17 is out of school.

I did Alaska, on infinity, I love it, I would do Alaska again. I have never done the Europe sailings, however I am open!!!!

But then on the other hand, I have seen them book a sailing and change the whole picture, so It could go to Europe and they cancel the last few sailings in FLL, but you would think they need time to sail the TA....and pre book her for Europe!!!!:eek:

Captain Papanikplaou, master of Constellation, mentioned this during his retirement speech, and that Constellation would be replaced by Equinox in Europe. (This should free up two ships for the North American market... unless European demand together with a strong Euro makes it more profitable to keep ships in the Mediterranean over the winter)

Don't expect the Solstice Class in Alaska, they're too large for the Panama canal.

However they could do as the other lines and not go thru the canal,go around it!!!

who wants to join me for a summer 2009 cruise to somewhere on the really nice new ship??????

I know the summer , June, July, early August. I am up for a nice summer trip, are you??????:D

You can also join me this summer on my group cruise, click on my links for the details!!!!!

Are you still thinking, I know we have a long time and pricing is not even out yet, but who cares we can chat while we wait!!!!

I am a little new at this group leader thing, how ever I am leading a group, with about 60 people at this time, this july, can't wait. CC group!!!!

I said I am new at group leader, not cruising, I love to cruise and have a great time at it!!!! I like all vacations , but I love to cruise.

I know there are others out there that love to cruise, come chat!!!!

I think going on this new ship will be a blast!!!!! I can't wait, however I

need to , no price yet!!!!!

Who wants to join me!!!!!!!

If you can't wait that long, come join me and my group 7/26/2008, click on my links below for details...

Happy day before Turkey day!!!!!

And one else thinking about this cruise, I know I am, been reading up on it!!!!

Can't wait till pricing is released....

Pricing is to Late April , which runs into first week May, when do you think it will be out for 6/7/and8.....2009

Thinking about what cruise? And what are you reading up on? :confused:

There are no itineraries and no dates yet, although I agree with C2C Solstice will sail in Europe during the summer of 2008. As always, Celebrity will release the schedule for May 2009 through April 2010 in April of 2008, so you will have to wait 6 more months before you know fore sure.

I don't think you will find many excited people here until there is an actual itinerary, date, price, etc.

Floris

Thinking about what cruise? And what are you reading up on? :confused:

There are no itineraries and no dates yet, although I agree with C2C Solstice will sail in Europe during the summer of 2008. As always, Celebrity will release the schedule for May 2009 through April 2010 in April of 2008, so you will have to wait 6 more months before you know fore sure.

I don't think you will find many excited people here until there is an actual itinerary, date, price, etc.

Floris

I don't think she even sails till Dec. 2008, I have been reading about the ship, captain club members get a e-mailed weekly with all the news. I know up untill April she is doing sailings from FLL. after that I don't know, however I was talking with a rep. from Celeberty and she does not think she will do Europe, if anything she may do Alaska for the summer and FLL in the winter. This came from a rep. at Celebrity.

As soon as the window opens on pricing for a group, I will be the first in line, LOL... Dates are July, August 2009. Ship The new Solstice...Where , I don't care as long as I am at sea on this ship!!!!

Are you with me??????

I know it is early, but never to early for a cruise!!!!!

If you can't wait, join me on my other CC group cruise. Click on the Links below, sure to have a great time!!!!

Lots of people viewing, thats good, however come chat with me, I want to know what you think about this new ship. Where do you think it will sail? When do you think prices will open up. We are close they have pricing till April 2009. I think we will have pricing Late December.

Check out my CC Group 7/26/2008 , on the Liberty, We are going to have a blast there also.

Can't wait till Solstice starts sailing, want to hear the reviews!!!!

Have you looked at the ship on the web, really nice???

We've got a Solstice group cruise already set for March of 2008 if you are interested in joining us sooner. Visit us here for details: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=613016 Everyone is welcome!

I wish I could, however I am a teacher and can only go in the summer and holidays. Thanks for the invite.

Archived