Possiable CC group on the NEW Solstice Summer 2009!!!!!!

Pugs

Hey come join in July 09 , sounds great!!! I am a teacher , I can only do

Hoildays or summers...

I can't take it any longer...

but as a former teacher myself I must comment about your consistent problems with grammar and spelling checker.

I normally ignore errors in postings because I have problems with the keyboard myself. I only comment on this because it is the second time that you mention your profession. It's tough to be energetic and enthusiastic about a topic as you obviously are.. but please, as a teacher check the little details.:o

(please don't flame me but I don't have an email contact for a private message?)

Oh, C 2 C, I hope you haven't scared Pugs away. Her excitement is something that I don't often see on these boards! It's entirely possible also that she's dyslexic. My DH is a severely so, but had a successful IBM career teaching mainframe gobbledygook around the globe.

Pugs, come on back! Solstice is calling!!

You didn't run me away, I sometimes go to fast and don't go back to proff my work, sorry for that, I will really try to slow down. I am a kinder teacher and we don't use big words that often! However as a teacher I should really proff my work. LOL

But I will try my best to slow down and proff:D

Cruise critic rules, maybe you should read up on them...C2C

A copy and paste from Cruise Critic Guidelines

Spelling and Grammar Errors

It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

Oh, C 2 C, I hope you haven't scared Pugs away. Her excitement is something that I don't often see on these boards! It's entirely possible also that she's dyslexic. My DH is a severely so, but had a successful IBM career teaching mainframe gobbledygook around the globe.

Pugs, come on back! Solstice is calling!!

No, I am not dyslexic, just a little fast for my own good being!!!!

I will really try to slow down a little, I am just really

Excitable !!!!!!

Good Morning, :) the rummer is :D group pricing may be out early January. I don't know , however you need to let me know if you would like to join me for a CC group cruise. :eek: FUN, FUN, FUN !!!!!!

We are booked for the Mid-Winter Solstice trip -- we switched from the Inaugural...

Our next trip after that we hope will be the British Isles--so if that's the Solstice Route we'll take it--if not we'll catch her another time..

My personal opinion is that bigger ships are not so great for Europe as everyone comes back to the ship about the same time. I recall that even on Century there were some lines in Valancia as everyone returned..

What is a group leader?

We are booked for the Mid-Winter Solstice trip -- we switched from the Inaugural...

Our next trip after that we hope will be the British Isles--so if that's the Solstice Route we'll take it--if not we'll catch her another time..

My personal opinion is that bigger ships are not so great for Europe as everyone comes back to the ship about the same time. I recall that even on Century there were some lines in Valancia as everyone returned..

What is a group leader?

I do agree with you about the larger ships, however it seems that all the cruise lines are putting their larger and newer ships in the Europe market.

I would love for Celebrity to keep a new ship in the Florida area.

Lets see if I can answer group Leader, :)

Pick a Ship and Itinerary , Select a Month to Travel , Contact the Cruise Critic Community Manager , Promote Your Group Cruise,Remind Group Members to Send in Deposits, Plan Some Fun.

And most of all , CHAT, CHAT, CHAT!!!!:D

I hope this has answered the question.

I am moving down, how can you find me if that happens:confused:

Is there anyone that would like to do a CC group on the new ship!!!!:confused:

Let me do the proof and spell check, don't want to get burned again!!!!LOL:D

No matter how many times you ask the same question, there won't be itineraries and prices until X releases the 2009/2010 schedules in April of 2008, and most people won't book a cruise until they at least know in which part of the world the ship will be :rolleyes: I suggest you check back 5 months from now!

Archived