W735 We're Baaaack!!!

karmac

Hi all, just a quick hello to let you know we made it home :( . Had a fabulous time & met all the CCers, except Brocky.......What happened Brocky? Beautiful people and a beautiful ship. Will write more after the weekend (but I'm sure someone else will be on before then with a review). We are going away for the weekend so won't be back on until at least Sunday night but more likely to be Monday. Just having a cuppa then off again.

Karen

Hi all, just a quick hello to let you know we made it home :( . Had a fabulous time & met all the CCers, except Brocky.......What happened Brocky? Beautiful people and a beautiful ship. Will write more after the weekend (but I'm sure someone else will be on before then with a review). We are going away for the weekend so won't be back on until at least Sunday night but more likely to be Monday. Just having a cuppa then off again.

Karen

Welcome back. Glad you all had a wondeful time :D

Cheers

Geoff

Karen

Yes I was there but decided not to reveal my identity! I will give you a hint to who I was. Did anyone see Pist'n Broke win the wooden horse race?????

Yes I was there but decided not to reveal my identity! I will give you a hint to who I was. Did anyone see Pist'n Broke win the wooden horse race?????

You stinker, that's not fair Brocky, we would have loved to cheer you on. What are you doing with your winnings. I cheered you on in the pool too by the way!

good to see some one who knows how to enjoy life, a weekend away after a two week crusie. thats what I call living. Oh yeah I only joined CC over the last few days but look forward to interacting with many other like minded cruisers for years to come.

Welcome aboard livingstone! You will find this bunch of fellow cruisers are a real help to each other. Just met a lot of the CC'ers on the Dawn cruise that I just got home from today. We had a great photo taken so hope someone who is smarter than me can post it for everyone to see. We are going to keep our W735 Roll call thread going so we can keep in touch.

You stinker, that's not fair Brocky, we would have loved to cheer you on. What are you doing with your winnings. I cheered you on in the pool too by the way!

That was actually my wife who was in the aussie survivor. The winnings helped pay off the cruise card!

Welcome aboard livingstone! You will find this bunch of fellow cruisers are a real help to each other. Just met a lot of the CC'ers on the Dawn cruise that I just got home from today. We had a great photo taken so hope someone who is smarter than me can post it for everyone to see. We are going to keep our W735 Roll call thread going so we can keep in touch.

thanks sally you have been a real help with the info you have given, I have enjoy reading and writing, has been a good diversion from my study commitments. a little study and a lot of CC reviews.

you creamed them in the horse race I picked it because i was also pissed and broke what a great time it was

Thanks, yeah considering number 4 hadn't won a race the whole cruise i though we had a chance :D although we didn't have a bet on him as we thought a $300 investment was enough :eek:

Thanks' date=' yeah considering number 4 hadn't won a race the whole cruise i though we had a chance :D although we didn't have a bet on him as we thought a $300 investment was enough :eek:[/quote']

:mad: My husband was going to buy #4 horse

Karen

Archived