COMPLAINERS UNITE! What Can Royal Do Better?

But maybe those that served would understand.

Those that do cruise might, but they already get OBC for being a stock holder, the problem with OBC is that it's recurring meaning it costs every passenger, whereas something like a private bar just has fixed costs which would be a lot lower

Those that do cruise might, but they already get OBC for being a stock holder, the problem with OBC is that it's recurring meaning it costs every passenger, whereas something like a private bar just has fixed costs which would be a lot lower

As I said those that servered and maybe even those didn't might understand and agree to it. It really doesn't matter. It was my rant and I don't expect RCI to allow it. We Cruise RCCL for other reasons. That should make the stock holders happy. Kudos to Princess.

1. No Smoking on port or starboard

2. Build more family friendly ships to attract more kids and families on-board

3. Restrict access to CL to suite guests only -- they are paying for it

4. Convert all ships to dynamic dining

5. Convert all stage shows to Cats. Possible exception for Nutcracker Suite during the holiday -- everyone loves ballet

6. Allow reserving of seats in all theaters

7. Have my room attentant place my towel on chair at 5am sea days ensuring my poolside access all day

7. Do not allow cruisers to remove tips from accounts

8. Add a Northstar to every ship

9. Create bionic blackjack dealers

and finally

Give each cruiser 1 minute per cruise to steer the ship

Yes to deep-sixing the schlock tables. No on MDR attire - let slobs cruise Carnival, or make the entire MDR like the Windjammer.

I'm Platinum and quickly approaching Emerald - I'm not feeling the love. Maybe let good customers be trusted with pool towels; maybe give good customers a chance at guaranteed pool chairs, maybe give us something more to say thanks. Don't care to be too greedy with OBC or liquor, but just something that recognizes my loyalty.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

And they say some people are 'difficult to please' -- not you!

Lol not at all! I pretty much know what to expect and I know what I like. Always a variety of food and variety of activities on board. Premium drink package so I don't have to worry about a big bill at the end. Relaxing in the sun with my wife. That's all I need

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well I used to love Royal but got kind of tired of seventies disco and parade of waiters, so went to Celebrity ,like them but miss entertainment on Royal , maybe just some new thongs for guests instead of belly flop contests and marriage game, just my take on things.

Well I used to love Royal but got kind of tired of seventies disco and parade of waiters, so went to Celebrity ,like them but miss entertainment on Royal , maybe just some new thongs for guests instead of belly flop contests and marriage game, just my take on things.

I could be time for Royal to 'grow out of the 70's party' and move onto another genre -- but what would that be?

What exactly does Celebrity lack in the form of entertainment that Royal has?

Lol not at all! I pretty much know what to expect and I know what I like. Always a variety of food and variety of activities on board. Premium drink package so I don't have to worry about a big bill at the end. Relaxing in the sun with my wife. That's all I need

Some people just pick apart everything, but not you. You picked the perfect wife, and now just ask to be allowed to relax in the sun with her....add a little food and some on board activities.....sounds just RIGHT to me.

To those picky people.....read the above, and ENJOY your cruise.

Royal has a great industry-leading entertainment company, great performers and musicians on Oasis class, but they've cheaped-out a bit on Freedom class (no more live music shows except by the pool). I cruise RCI because it is a great vacation despite some "opportunities for improvement". It's important they listen to their good customers so we keep coming back. I do expect superior food and entertainment, but that's just me. For others, it might be sun, pool, and lots of drinks. You go with what make you happy. Sometimes I just like to sit by the shuffleboard courts (because nobody is typically playing) and watch the waves go by.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

OK, I haven't read the entire thread so maybe this has been covered.

We love cruising with RCI. We've done 8 cruises since we started in October 2010 and all but one of them have been with RCI. We have another cruise booked for July 2015. I must say that the sales team and/or system is hopeless! They recently made an error and sent me a new invoice for a higher amount!:eek: The rigmarole to get the to correct their error is unbelievable and in spite of being promised that it would be resolved within 24 hours, some 33 hours later I'm still waiting!

Oh, and I don't like their phoney "Sales" either. They put the prices up and then say second passenger goes for half price when in fact the total price is the same. Do I look that stupid? Hmmm... Don't answer that!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Some people just pick apart everything, but not you. You picked the perfect wife, and now just ask to be allowed to relax in the sun with her....add a little food and some on board activities.....sounds just RIGHT to me.

To those picky people.....read the above, and ENJOY your cruise.

My wife and I are easy to please on cruises and its our once a year vacation we take without our 2 kids. I'm sure if I really searched I could find something to complain about, but it's not worth it to me. I appreciate the fact that we are even able to afford a cruise year after year. My wife works with families that struggle to put food on the table at times and I'm on a cruise with buffets of food for every meal and unlimited drinks at my disposal. What can I complain about? Nothing.

Unfortunately some people will never ever get to experience a cruise. Never get to experience the 70s disco, bingo games, MDR food and just going to different countries. Again, I've done all that and more so what can I really complain about.

Oops, I do have a complaint or comment. The only thing I don't like is waiting for my next cruise. August 2015 can't come any quicker. Haha

It would certainly make the cruise more interesting if they had new "thongs" for all the guests![emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk