The Dream? Or the Nightmare? (or why I may give up cruising?)

SailorJack

This is, single-handedly, the best review of a cruise (albiet one marred with misfortune that you seemed to take with grace and humor) I have -ever- read in my years of cruising.

I would cruise with you any day of the week. If you are not writing for publication, you should be. ;)

I absolutely agree! Love your attitude!

I wonder where Sailor Jack is sailing to next:confused:

I was somewhat surprised to see this thread pop up again. As always, my thanks for the kind words!

In answer to your question, SailorJill and I leave on Sunday for the Norwegian Jewell and her cruise on the Baltic.

I was somewhat surprised to see this thread pop up again. As always, my thanks for the kind words!

In answer to your question, SailorJill and I leave on Sunday for the Norwegian Jewell and her cruise on the Baltic.

Here's hoping your Jewel cruise is as much fun for us as your Dream cruise was! :D :D :D Have a great cruise, Sailors Jack and Jill.

How I wish we were on the Norwegian Jewell and her cruise on the Baltic with you! You whine so beautifully! I'm glad people are still posting to this since I missed it last December. Have a great cruise...We'll be watching for your next review

I haven't read it for a while, but I went looking for the line:

"and we rear-ended the Suzuki Grand Vitara." That was one of my favorite parts, without a doubt.

It now just says "Suzukis." I didn't bother to read through all the posts again, my apologies. I have the original post bookmarked and read it now and then, just like many others.

Sailor Jack and Jill, a nation (perhaps a world...) anxiously awaits your Baltic review. No pressure...just 30,000+ posts show people who want to vacation with you! I'd look for an agent now...Leno and Letterman might need writers!

Thanks for your great wit.:)

Wow...What a wonderful sense of humor!:D :D And a great review! You have a wonderful gift, & are the talk of the town on other boards..We've been on the Dream twice, once when it was the Dreamward & again when it became the Dream..

Hope you & Sailor Jill have a great trip..will be looking forward to your next review..

Cheers..:) Betty

Jack and Jill....I hope you do not have all the mishaps on this next cruise, but I do hope you will write a review of this next cruise....You have a ready made audience waiting....Please just post a link if you do decide to write something.

Have a great time!

Holy CRAP that was a funny review. I hope you and SailorJill have a great time next week. But even if you don't, I hope you write about it :D

Great, hysterical review! So glad I ran across the link at the HAL forum this morning.

Addendum: Two posters got off terrific lines in the spirit of SJack - since so many CC posters don't seem to read all the way through a thread, I direct your attention to #s 122 (read down, to the part about Bell's Palsy) and Pete's #216.

Can't wait to share this review with my spouse!

I haven't read it for a while, but I went looking for the line:

"and we rear-ended the Suzuki Grand Vitara." That was one of my favorite parts, without a doubt.

It now just says "Suzukis." I didn't bother to read through all the posts again, my apologies. I have the original post bookmarked and read it now and then, just like many others.

Sailor Jack and Jill, a nation (perhaps a world...) anxiously awaits your Baltic review. No pressure...just 30,000+ posts show people who want to vacation with you! I'd look for an agent now...Leno and Letterman might need writers!

Thanks for your great wit.:)

Hi, Jackie - I went back and checked and there was no editing. it still refers to the Grand Vitara - it is a few lines above the reference to Suzuki, but it is there.

Thanks for your comments!