"LIVE" from the Liberty of the Seas/ 1-05-08

Radio

Is it possible to have post-cruise depression from "going along" on someone else's cruise? I'm sad that it's over!

Thanks Radio.

Ha ha ha. . . . My next "Live" report should be in March 2008

Radio

;) ;)

Is it possible to have post-cruise depression from "going along" on someone else's cruise? I'm sad that it's over!

Thanks Radio.

That is TOO FUNNY. I felt the SAME way when I saw Radio's early morning pictures in Miami. It bought a twinge of sadness to me like I always get when we wake up coming back into Miami at the end of a cruise. I really should NOT feel that way. I live here! But it's just the end of a perfect cruise that always gets to me.

Lynn

Thank you for your live post and photos. Really enjoyed reading them. I have a question for you, can you tell me more about your pre hotel. Where it's located? How far from the pier and how much did it cost to take a taxi to the pier? Is there anything near that hotel for shopping or eating? Also is there a Walgreens near by?

Hello everyone! I am still on the ship, and should be getting off at about 1030-1100AM. There seems to be only about a handful of Customs Agents for this Ship.

We are docked directly behind Celebrity Century, and the Oceania Regatta is docked over on the South side of the port next to the RCCL HQ.

I will have a little drive up to my Hotel tonight north of Orlando.

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

It must be time to leave. . .

S12.jpg

Dividers open on Deck 7 for cleaning

S7.jpg

Not many Customs Agents in the Passenger Terminal

S10.jpg

Wow ! Docked behind Celebrity Century

S6.jpg

Thank you for your live post and photos. Really enjoyed reading them. I have a question for you, can you tell me more about your pre hotel. Where it's located? How far from the pier and how much did it cost to take a taxi to the pier? Is there anything near that hotel for shopping or eating? Also is there a Walgreens near by?

It was a great hotel, and there are 2 drugstores (not Walgreens) and many places to eat within walking distance (2 blocks).

It is about 15min from the pier, and I drove instead of taxi. . .

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In order for you to have a tour of the Bridge, you have to be Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor Member:D Later, Jill:cool:

This is not true! If you sit at the Captains table, you will get an invite. We were invited on our last Mariner sailing, the pics are in my link below.

Archived