Deck 10 Priority Boarding

Andreaarm

I don't believe that you will as from what I understand suites and Platinum and Diamond/Plus get priority boarding. RCI does not work things the same as Celebrity.

We have sailed both, but think RCI is much more fun. Even if you don't get the priority boarding, enjoy your cruise.

Yes you do or at least on the Mariner you do. I have sailed on deck 10 both times on the Mariner and there was a special line that we were sent to during embarkation and did not have to stand in the regular check-in line. We only had a interior room the first time and a balcony room the second time.

Yes you do or at least on the Mariner you do. I have sailed on deck 10 both times on the Mariner and there was a special line that we were sent to during embarkation and did not have to stand in the regular check-in line. We only had a interior room the first time and a balcony room the second time.

Just to clear things up, this is not the norm on any of the ships. Priority boarding is only for those that are Platinum or higher in C&A or in a JS or higher cabin wise. You were just lucky on your two cruises but this is not the norm.

Just to clear things up, this is not the norm on any of the ships. Priority boarding is only for those that are Platinum or higher in C&A or in a JS or higher cabin wise. You were just lucky on your two cruises but this is not the norm.

That is great to know. We went to were the RCCL employees told us to go. I guess we will see if this happens again when we are on the Navigator next month. We are on deck 10 for that as well.

We also got priority boarding on the Mariner and were sailing on deck 10. I just took it as a joke when the man at the top of the escalator sent us to the priority boarding line since there was no one else in line on that side of the terminal. I thought he was just making it easier for us by not making us walk through the snaking ropes set up for regular boarding. We will see in June, maybe we will luck out again.

Archived