CC Boards faster today

the2ofus

Seems good tous right now! We couldn't get in at all earlier this afternoon, receiving database errors. :D

Had exactly the same experience earlier today, but site seems to be up and running again. Let's hope it stays that way.

Bob

• Administrators
Had exactly the same experience earlier today, but site seems to be up and running again. Let's hope it stays that way.

Bob

I agree, I'm hoping the complete blackout earlier today was the result of "okay, we're going to FIX the lags and time outs and assorted junk from the last six weeks!" So far, so good... but I've said that before! ;)

Plus today we are getting double notifications of each post or at least I am!!

I don't think today is any quicker than usual. I have tried 3 times to get on C.C. this morning and it is as slow as ever. It is as bad as it was way back in 2004 when they had to get a new server and we lost all our posts from earlier years.

Jennie

Haven't been able to access the site since 2/22. This is the 1st time. We have high-speed service but trying to reach these boards has become just too time-consuming. Am really loosing patience. Good thing I don't have an upcoming cruise scheduled:o .

My time on the boards is typically about now - midnite EST (don't have internet access at work, sigh). I actually have to work. So I don't imagine that too too many members are actually surfing right now in the late-nite hours. I mean 10p-12mn here is still 7p-9p pacific time. Hardly the working hours on the left coast (or anywhere). :)

This weekend has been the worst! The boards have been horribly, terribly slow. Lost posts, double posts, error messages, you name it. It's quite frustrating. But, since it is the weekend, maybe CC staffers are off too. :confused: Let's hope it gets better in the coming week.

Susan,

I actually received six copies of your post and four copies of Rev Neal's. It is getting quite ridiculous and very frustrating especially as we have only just changed from dial up to broadband a month or so ago. I was expecting great things with the speed but have been disappointed.

Jennie

The party's over. The weekend has gone the way of all weekends, and so has gone the "speed" :rolleyes: of CC that we enjoyed. Today is almost as bad as it has ever been, and as bad as it's been lately.

I have better things to do with the rest of my life than to wait for screens to change. Even I can't play that many games of Solitaire! :eek:

It hasn't really worked consistantly well for a year or more. Sometimes we go days without problems, other times we are doing good to go hours without getting totally frustrated.

I know what you mean, Nita. But the double Database error screens that I've been getting every 3rd attempt at posting ... error messages that repeat and repeat and repeat ... are new. These starting showing up a few days ago. And, of course, I think it was Saturday the board was down for hours.

Still hasn't been good for me -- many times my post won't show -- thus no credit -- no big deal..

And then other times -- double posts -- still not credit for at least one of them.

BAD BAD

What are the credits you are referring to? Please tell me you are not getting upset about your post numbers not clocking up. Very sad! :confused: :rolleyes:

The boards have been atrociously bad today. Couldn't even log on to the home page at times. No wonder not many are posting at the moment.

Archived