I Live Here In Colombia Glad To Help

patry

Our ship docks in Santa Marta on March 5 from 7:00am-5:00pm. We'd like to take a cab to a town close by with a beach and a place to snorkel. Two suggestions have been Taganga or El Rodadero. Which would be a pleasant place to spend the day? About how much should a cab cost? Do you negotiate with cab drivers in Columbia?

Susie

Well Lets See In Cartagena I Love To Go To The Old City Were The Forts Are Have A Carriage Ride Around It. Go To Las Bovedas(it Was Jail Long Long Time Ago) Now They Are Artesanals Shops...it Depends On What You Want For Lunch In The Old City There Are Lots Of Ecxellents Places Sea Food, Sushi And My Favorite I Had Always Said Is Nena Lela Italian Food Excellent Place Can´t Go Wrong ,ask For The Isla Del Rosario Risotto(seafood With A Mix Of Cocount) Yummie... Aoher Placed To Visit Is La Popa Is A Taxi Ride It Just To Be An Old Monastery The View There Is The Best!!!!

I Don´t Know If You Want Go To The Beach Thats Another Story Let Me Know

Hi About Santa Marta Taganga Has Better Beach That Rodadero Water Is Nicer!! I Think S Marta Has The Same Policy As My City And Hey All Ready Have Establish Rates For The Taxi But Bargaing Never Hurts Anywhere

we will be on the coral princess from florida april 24th. We signed up to go on a prirate ship that cruises the harbor. I will be with my husband and 8yr son. It looks like the pirate ship is a little walk from the coral. Will there be street venders along the way? Do you have any advice about walking there?

thanks in advance:D

• 2 weeks later...

Patry

We will be in Cartagena on April 1st.

There are 4 of us......50-60 Unfortunately, I am the only water person, so no beach excursions for us.

What would you suggest?? Are there good tour guides?? What about ATV rentals. Is that an option??

hi well firts sorry but don´t know what is atv?? tour guides i sure think so the thing is i don´t live in cartagena i lived in a city near by...i can help is in what places to go,restaurants and so on...let me know

hi well firts sorry but don´t know what is atv?? tour guides i sure think so the thing is i don´t live in cartagena i lived in a city near by...i can help is in what places to go,restaurants and so on...let me know

An ATV is an 4 wheeled jeep type vehicle. All Terran Vehicle. We rented these in St Maarten last year and had a blast going around the island.

I guess I am just trying to find something for us to do that is not the same ole stuff

Archived