name of Carnivals other lines

tomboyy

I'm looking for another cruise and was wondering which lines I can cruise on and still get credit toward Platinum status.

I found a suite on RCCL for cheaper than Carnival... I thought they wre more expensive?

I'm looking for another cruise and was wondering which lines I can cruise on and still get credit toward Platinum status.

I found a suite on RCCL for cheaper than Carnival... I thought they wre more expensive?

You can only be or get credit for cruises on Carnival for Platinum status, each cruise line ie: Princess, Cunard, Costa etc. has their own program.

Fred

Carnival owns about 12 cruise lines including Carnival (of course), Princess, Holland America Line, Seabourn, P&O, Cunard Line, Ocean Village, AIDA, Costa, P&O Australia, Windstar, Swan Hellenic, plus the newly acquired IberoCruise from Spain.

As was mentioned, you have to sail on a Carnival ship to count toward Platinum status. Not too long ago John Heald mentioned, in his blog, that this policy was under review. It would be great to be able to sail Princess, say, and have it count toward Platinum or higher status.

If its a Junior suite, you get two cruise credits, 5 credits and next time you get a balcony or higher on RCL you will get $100 off. Thats a big reason to me why folks are so loyal. With 10 cruise credits you get $200 off the price of the balcony or higher.

Max is 3 cruise credits on one cruise, it has to be 12 or 15 days long, I think 12 and a JS or higher to get 3 cruise credits. Carnival gives 1 no matter what you book.

Archived