All Things Freedom of the Seas!

Otownnick, congrads!! on your win. Sounds good.

Thanks! Unfortunately, because there were not a lot of entries, I only won $189. But I'm still so happy. If they had 25 more entries I would have won a cruise on the Liberty of the Seas lol.

With the soda package, what all does it include? Also do you have to carry around a tumbler or just show your card and can you get water under the soda card program.

Thanks so much for your time and trouble I know this question has been asked and answered a 100 times or more.

Will be sailing RCI Freedom of the Seas

Marcy:)

Edited by marcyjane

In general, you'll get Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Club Soda, and perhaps a couple other things. You'll also be able to use your tumbler in a Freestyle machine to get 100s of varieties of Coca-Cola products. If you just want a basic drink like those I listed at the beginning of this post, you can get them from any bar or restaurant simply by showing your card – no tumbler required.

You do not need the soda package to get (regular, not bottled) water. You can just ask for water at any bar or restaurant.

If you were asking about bottled water, that's not included as part of the soda package, but instead is purchasable through its own package (to buy a certain number of bottles, not unlimited).

Edited by Daghis

In general, you'll get Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Club Soda, and perhaps a couple other things. You'll also be able to use your tumbler in a Freestyle machine to get 100s of varieties of Coca-Cola products. If you just want a basic drink like those I listed at the beginning of this post, you can get them from any bar or restaurant simply by showing your card – no tumbler required.

You do not need the soda package to get (regular, not bottled) water. You can just ask for water at any bar or restaurant.

If you were asking about bottled water, that's not included as part of the soda package, but instead is purchasable through its own package (to buy a certain number of bottles, not unlimited).

Thank you so very much:)

• 4 weeks later...
I wonder who thought this one up, (the DH,DW,etc.) there just has to be a better way or am I the only one that hates it.:confused::mad:

i never use it. to me it is just as easy to say son, husband, etc.

Did anybody verify whether there was or was not roast beef sandwiches on FOS? A couple people said they would report back from a few weeks ago.

If you are referring to the Kümmelweck sandwiches, they were ot available on our sailing. I looked for them, but never saw them... I guess I have to book a ship with a Park Café :D

It looks like 7714 and 7414 get the most consistant/long term sunshine for the day, is that right? I am a "sun" person and these two rooms look like a good choice for that, is that right? Thanks!

Edited by Robinola

Is FOS still in good shape? Are her shows as good as Oasis and LOS? Dose anyone have any info they can share on handicap cabins on FOS?

When we were on her last year, we were horrified! There were at least two small spots on our balcony railing that should have been refinished :p

She's in incredible shape. We, and by 'we' I mean Francesca, loved the shows. I'm not a show person myself. No info on handicap cabins, sorry.

Is FOS still in good shape? Are her shows as good as Oasis and LOS? Dose anyone have any info they can share on handicap cabins on FOS?

Freedom does not have the contracted Boradway shows like Oasis, Allure, and Liberty, but she does have excellent productions shows.

What do you want to know?

They fill very fast

More room

BR for handicapped

Ramps for BR,balcony.

Must provide proof of need.

Anything else?

Edited by teajak

Can anyone tell me how strict they are on ages for teen area. It says 12-17. My sons are 13 &11(12 in 4 months). Will they be able to go in together b/c they want to hang out together but they technically fall in 2 age groups by a few months ?? Anyone got any experience in this area?? Thanks for any input.