All Things Freedom of the Seas!

COW suite???

We had keypad in balcony cabins on 7, 8, and 9.

I can't report about changes until our March cruise.

Ben and Jerry Sweet. Promenade cabin above the ice cream shop. Highly overrated. :o

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Is there a safe in the Freedom of the Seas promenade cabin? If so, is there a number pad or the slot for a magnetic strip card?

Thank you

M

Number pad safes in all staterooms on Freedom.

Edited by clarea

March just seems so far away!!!!

I can't wait to be back on board!!!!

Has anyone ever been in a hump balcony cabin? i'm in 7346 in March and i'm wondering if the balcony is any bigger than a regular E2 balcony. What's the attraction for hump balconies?

Thanks.

Cheryl

Has anyone ever been in a hump balcony cabin? i'm in 7346 in March and i'm wondering if the balcony is any bigger than a regular E2 balcony. What's the attraction for hump balconies?

Thanks.

Cheryl

Location, location, location

Close to elevators

Some of the older ships have bigger balconies, but not Freedom

Thanks.

Cheryl

We had a hump cabin on Radiance for our Alaska cruise and really loved it. We actually had 4 balconies all next to each other. We wished that the dividers between balconies on the Radiance slid open like they did on the Allure so we could have had one large balcony but they didn't. I wonder if the dividers open on the Freedom as we have side by side balconies booked for next year.

. What's the attraction for hump balconies?

Thanks.

Cheryl

For me, it only applies to the center hump, but the view is a full 180 degrees and I do spend a lot of time looking around particularly coming into or leaving a port. Behind the hump or on the back side you can only see behind and beside the ship. If you are in front of the ship you don't see that much behind you.

Ok, people refresh my memory, Its been 2363 days since I walked off Freedom of the Seas. I'm back into obsessive planning mode again. That means studying deck plans. I really can't remember if you board Freedom on deck 4 or 5. I remember you walk across the outdoor promenade where muster occurs, but I just can remember if this is deck 4 or 5. I'm thinking 4, but I guess my mind is still on Allure where it was deck 5.

Ok, people refresh my memory, Its been 2363 days since I walked off Freedom of the Seas. I'm back into obsessive planning mode again. That means studying deck plans. I really can't remember if you board Freedom on deck 4 or 5. I remember you walk across the outdoor promenade where muster occurs, but I just can remember if this is deck 4 or 5. I'm thinking 4, but I guess my mind is still on Allure where it was deck 5.

Deck 4

We had a hump cabin on Radiance for our Alaska cruise and really loved it. We actually had 4 balconies all next to each other. We wished that the dividers between balconies on the Radiance slid open like they did on the Allure so we could have had one large balcony but they didn't. I wonder if the dividers open on the Freedom as we have side by side balconies booked for next year.

Balcony dividers can be opened on the Freedom. Up to the Captain.

• 1 month later...