another C & A?

abhb

I know it takes several weeks for a cruise credit to show up. We were on the NOS Jan. 24 and the credit hasn't shown up yet:confused: Last Monday I called C & A and the person I spoke with told me that since my DH used a different phone number when he set up the Sea Pass for that sailing it created a new folder for us (not sure what that meant). He said that he corrected it and it would show up in 3 days. As you can guess, it is still not there. Do you think I should keep calling them until it shows up? I have read so many stories about credits not showing up and C & A department not helping that I am getting worried. This cruise put us at platinum.

I know it takes several weeks for a cruise credit to show up. We were on the NOS Jan. 24 and the credit hasn't shown up yet:confused: Last Monday I called C & A and the person I spoke with told me that since my DH used a different phone number when he set up the Sea Pass for that sailing it created a new folder for us (not sure what that meant). He said that he corrected it and it would show up in 3 days. As you can guess, it is still not there. Do you think I should keep calling them until it shows up? I have read so many stories about credits not showing up and C & A department not helping that I am getting worried. This cruise put us at platinum.

Call and ask how many credits you have, according to the C & A computer. If it is the correct number, don't worry about what the website says. It may never be correct again. :rolleyes:

I agree. I know C&A has the right #, so don't really care what the website says. My Cruise History on the website is correct, but my cruise credits on the website are still 2 behind. Who knows if they will ever get it fixed.

My Cruise History on the website is correct, but my cruise credits on the website are still 2 behind. Who knows if they will ever get it fixed.

We're now six behind. What's interesting is that the site says 9, but also correctly indicates Diamond.

Archived