Which dress for non-formal night ?

Hi everyone - I have been reading all of these great threads and love the idea of "dressing" for dinner - I found these dresses in Coldwater Creek Outlet - I'm thinking of getting at least one for non-formal night - what do you think?

H43191_998_S.jpg

H40140_998_S.jpgR27567_051_E.jpg

Any opinions or suggestions??

Hi,:) I think all are pretty..that first pink/fushia one I really like:)

I would wear them on casual nights...put some nice jewelery on

and you will look lovely:)

And I like that blue print from Newport News too!

I like the one with the aqua in the print.

I carry my luggage on, so, I try to coordinate things and pack things that I can either fold or roll that won't wrinkle (believe it or not, it works for me:D ). You just want to look nice and be comfortable. You don't really even have to buy anything new, unless you want to. But I'm like you -- I like to wear my dresses, too, and I take a couple of pieces of jewelry to perk up whatever I wear. I am trying to remember whether I've ever gotten cold in the dining room and I don't think I ever have. It's usually after dinner on the top deck. I actually went thru Hurricane Rita (well, the Captain went around it as much as he could). I love feeling the wind up there. I usually go back to the cabin, take off my heels, put on my sandals, grab either my pashmina or jean jacket, and go up top to walk.

Really like the 1st pink v-neck one.

Don't care for this pastel, round neck one.

H40140_998_S.jpg

Be careful with this one b/c of the neckline/print....

Only certain people can pull of a high rounded neck like that, especially in a busy print, without looking dowdy.

A v-neck /lower neckline will open up your face and change the style completely.

This dress would actually make most people heavier than they really are , I guarantee it.

R27567_051_E.jpg

This one( above) is nice because you get the floral/tropical feel without it being overwhelming and too busy, which easily happens with floral prints.

Even though a higher neck, it drapes away softly and would create a nice neckline.

Pluse the top is solid so you have a longer line going down....optical illusion.

People I don't think give enough power to the neckline and how much weight it can +/- depending on style. It can be a lot.;)

Like the pink from NPN, too.:)

Hi, I like that one too...but would love it another color;)

I am just not big on orange. It looks more orange than peach

to me and I love stuff in the peach family.

Hi Heather, hope you are doing well:)

Hi, I like that one too...but would love it another color;)

I am just not big on orange. It looks more orange than peach

to me and I love stuff in the peach family.

Hi Heather, hope you are doing well:)

Hi Lois!

Welcome home:)

Hope you had a great cruise, from the pics it does not look like it disappointed!

I'd go with the 3rd option in the original post, only because it's separates, and you could wear the top another night with something else.

They're all cute, and any of them would be totally appropriate for casual nights.

Thanks again everyone - the skirt on option 3 is still available but not the top - any suggestions on another color top to put with it? Or should I just stick with that color palate??

P.S. still winning the strapless dress on e-bay - in fact I'm the only bidder!

Archived