Free Beverages on RCI?

My family will be taking our first RCI cruise in July on Liberty. We've previously cruised on Disney where free soda was not an issue.

What are options for free beverages during and in between meals? (I'm assuming we can obtain ice tea, lemonade, water?) I'm debating on soda cards for my teenagers, but wanted to see what free options are available.

We just got off the Liberty on Saturday. I was very disappointed that iced tea is no longer offered in the Windjammer. I requested it at dinner in the dining room and through room service and received it at no extra charge. However, the only drinks that were available in the Windjammer were fruit punch, lemondade and water. (I never asked in the Windjammer if I could order a glass from the wait staff because they were always very busy. I am just reporting what was poured and available at the drink stations.)

My family will be taking our first RCI cruise in July on Liberty. We've previously cruised on Disney where free soda was not an issue.

What are options for free beverages during and in between meals? (I'm assuming we can obtain ice tea, lemonade, water?) I'm debating on soda cards for my teenagers, but wanted to see what free options are available.

Juices at breakfast, ice tea and lemonade throughout the day in the Wind Jammer and of course plenty of tap water. Bottle water is priced like soft drinks - 1.25 (I think).

We just sailed in early March on the Voyager and there was iced tea, lemonade, and water offered in the Windjammer. I did notice that they have gotten away from the self serve options so they came by our table and asked what we would like to drink. I asked for tea and it was always available.

water (but not bottled water), iced tea, lemonade, coffee (does not include specialty coffees), tea, milk, chocolate milk, and juice at breakfast are included in your cruise fare.

I'd go with the soda card. For $4/day it's great to get unlimited soda (from a fountain). We brought soda and water on but the fridges don't work well at all and I'd rather not bother with carrying them again. Enjoy your vacation!:)

Archived