No Hot Tub in Royal Suite on Mariner???

TY I went to RCCL site and although it isn't in description of RS the layout shows the hot tub. The Radiance class doesn't show hot tub in description and does not show it on layout of room either. Oh well lol.

I believe the first three Voyager class ships have the hot tubs and the Navigator and Mariner do not. They added them back to the Freedom class and you can see that they are not that large.

P1010151.jpg

I believe the first three Voyager class ships have the hot tubs and the Navigator and Mariner do not. They added them back to the Freedom class and you can see that they are not that large.

P1010151.jpg

LOL

It looks like a big water basin. :D

I can tell you for sure that the Radiance doesn't have a hot tub - and not only that but the balcony has a DIVIDER between the living room area and bedroom area, so that you end up with two balconies instead of one really big one. It was a disappointment. Almost everything else about the Royal Suite was excellent: our cabin steward was the worst we have ever had in 20 years of cruising. Go figure.

If you want a great experience try the Penthouse on Infinity (Celebrity). Over 1,000 square feet on the balcony with a hot tub, 1,400 square feet in the room, the best butler sailing the ocean and EVERYONE on the ship treated you like royalty. It was two weeks of luxurious indulgence and we have great memories! It's especially nice if sailing with a large group as there are plenty of lounge chairs, tables and a bar on the balcony.

We were in the suite right next to the Penthouse on Infinity, Charles was our butler (perfect name heh?!) and he was indeed fabulous. We didn't get to peek inside the PH but their balcony was huge...and wrapped around the aft side of the ship. It had a large hot tub and it's own outside wet bar!!

Archived