New Hawaii Itineraries

bubbie617

That sucks! We are really looking forward to going back to Hawaii next year and I was hoping to go on Celebrity.

Can you share the list of release dates or direct me to the right web page?

Thanks.

We have cruise friends who booked Mercury to Hawaii last fall for March of '09. I don't know about later in the year.

We are booked on the Mercury to Hawaii for 15 days in March 2009. Come join us.

Beth

Did you notice that of the itins presently listed for Hawaii, 1 starts in Ensenada, 1 ends in Vancouver, and the rest ALL end in Ensenada? Gotta love NCLA and the possible PVSA reinterpretation!:rolleyes:

Happy cruising!

Denise

Did you notice that of the itins presently listed for Hawaii, 1 starts in Ensenada, 1 ends in Vancouver, and the rest ALL end in Ensenada? Gotta love NCLA and the possible PVSA reinterpretation!:rolleyes:

Happy cruising!

Denise

I stand, head hanging with shame, corrected.:(

Under "Book Now", the itin indicates a Mexico debarkation on BOTH booking pages. Under "Show More Details" the itin indicates a SD debarkation. I called X and was told that they don't understand why the booking pages indicate Mexico as the final port. Their info indicates SD round trip.

I hate putting incorrect facts out. I humbly apologize. SORRY!!!!!:o

Happy cruising!

Denise

We are looking at Hawaii in 2009 for a family vacation w/our adult "kids" and their spouses but were disappointed that the ship is the Mercury. We have been to Hawaii 2x on the Summit and loved it and been on the Mercury to Alaska.

But really, why can't they put one of the new ships on the Hawaii run? I'm sure Mercury will have been in drydock by then, but it is smaller than the M & Solstice class and I wonder how it would "ride" in the Pacific, especially in the winter months.

We were looking at the Golden Princess for the same itinerary and were on the Grand in February for the kids first cruise. They liked it fine and we were satisfied but of course making lots of comparisons to X. We really wanted to give them the Celebrity experience for Hawaii.

We are looking at Hawaii in 2009 for a family vacation w/our adult "kids" and their spouses but were disappointed that the ship is the Mercury. We have been to Hawaii 2x on the Summit and loved it and been on the Mercury to Alaska.

But really, why can't they put one of the new ships on the Hawaii run? I'm sure Mercury will have been in drydock by then, but it is smaller than the M & Solstice class and I wonder how it would "ride" in the Pacific, especially in the winter months.

We were looking at the Golden Princess for the same itinerary and were on the Grand in February for the kids first cruise. They liked it fine and we were satisfied but of course making lots of comparisons to X. We really wanted to give them the Celebrity experience for Hawaii.

Mercury does great in the Pacific. We were just on this ship from Sydney to Honolulu, for a total of 29 days.

It looks as if they won't be offering Hawaii. For their schedule of release date for 2009/2010 itineraries, they don't show release dates for Hawaii.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Hi, Rick

I suspect the ''Hawaii '' components will be part of the Australia/SouthPacific release May 22nd.

At least we now know MERCURY will not be on the WestCoast or in the SouthPacific for 09/10 : she's homeported in SanJuan ( off topic, but;;;that pretty well solidifies all the gossiping about Galaxy being the first to leave the fleet and go to TUI...will simply stay in Europe post Summer/fall 09 and never come back....)

That also would confirm Millie is again doing the SouthPacific in 09/10.

Cheers

:)

blong220--thanks for the invite, but we already have two cruises booked for next year (Jan. 19th on Galaxy to the S. Carib. and June 3rd. Summit Classical Med) and DH would freak out if I suggested another one, lol.

We did a 15-night land tour of 4 Hawaiian island in '87.

What is the date of your cruise? I don't know which one our friends are on, but Stu makes door signs for people on his roll call. After two cruises with them, I will miss my door sign.

Shofer--Karynanne beat me to it. We loved Mercury on our Sydney-Aukland cruise in Jan. It was kind of rocky the first night coming out of Sydney, but no problems crossing the Tasman Sea. The only other time I felt queasy on a cruise was one day on the way to Aruba from SJ on Adventure of the Seas, a much larger ship than Mercury. Mercury spent the whole winter in the Pacific and I haven't heard any real complaints. Every ship at some time will encounter rough seas, no matter which ocean.

1/02 Explorer E. Carib. 1/03 Explorer W. Carib. 8/03 Summit Alaska c/t

2/04 Adventure S. Carib. 2/05 Galaxy Panama Canal

6/06 Jewel Brit. Isles/Nor. Fjords 1/07 Mercury Mexican Riviera

1/08 Mercury Aust/NZ 1/09 Galaxy S. Carib. 6/06 Summit Classical Med.

KATHIE44:

We are on the Mercury, Hawaii 15 day cruise on Mar. 15, 2009 with STU. He is the keeper of our roll call and will have door signs for us.

You can always cancel and come with us.

Beth in Georgia

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know when the Hawaii 2009-2010 itineraries are due out? I'm chomping at the bit and can't wait to book our 2009 cruise.

HAL Hawaii schedule is out untill the end of Dec 09.

I'm currently waiting for the Australia/Asia schedule for april 2010

:):)

Archived