SD 2 Spring '08 Atlantic Crossing Website

ctbjr1309

We told you we help would DH take care of DD for you. You were supposed to book both yesterday. :)

I know Peter:D

DH and I have to have a vacation budget meeting tonight or tomorrow ... He mumbled something about me trying to plan to many vacations (go figure) in one fiscal year.:p:eek::p

DJ:

Thats the one we would love to be on. Checked air from VPS to Tenerife. Yikes! Almost as much as the transat. I love living in Mayberry.

We live in Mayberry too ... actually we live about 45 minute from the REAL Mayberry from the television show:eek:

I haven't looked at air yet since FT has done all the leg work. Although I suspect she is using frequent flier miles ... I haven't looked at DH's FF account but hopefully I will be able to raid them if/when I book.:p

DJ:

Checked air from VPS to Tenerife. Yikes! Almost as much as the transat.

Jim,

Check fare either to MAD or BCN. Shouldn't be quite so bad. Then from there you can buy a ticket to TFN (Tenerife North) on Spanair for $100 or so.

Blonde moment:p

To keep us on topic ...

Today's photos from SD2 were absolutely gorgeous.

I think that the photographer and editor are doing an outstanding job:D

James is up at sunrise and sunset, documenting the moments of the crossing for everyone to see. Does he ever sleep? What an outstanding job he's doing bringing the crossing to all of us. Wish I was there, especially with the dolphins.

:)

I know Peter:D

DH and I have to have a vacation budget meeting tonight or tomorrow ... He mumbled something about me trying to plan to many vacations (go figure) in one fiscal year.:p:eek::p

And I thought I was the only one who plans too many vacations in a year. :)

I am working DH for a crossing, but he is the type that would go stir-crazy with all those at-sea days. :eek: Plus, I don't think they make enough patches to ease his seasick memories from last month.

And I thought I was the only one who plans too many vacations in a year. :)

I am working DH for a crossing, but he is the type that would go stir-crazy with all those at-sea days. :eek: Plus, I don't think they make enough patches to ease his seasick memories from last month.

I'm not sure that anyone can top FT this year!

I'm not sure that anyone can top FT this year!

As a matter of fact isn't she on one now?

I wonder why SD2 and SD1 blogs weren't updated yet:confused: Goodness knows how those of us who are landlocked love those photos!

As a matter of fact isn't she on one now?

Start on Saturday - assuming I escape Power Point/Meeting hell alive without murdering someone . . . people wanting to change slides 3 minutes before the presentation. . .

Can't wait for the fall crossing! but I guess I'll console myself with a landlocked holiday or two before then.

FT

Day 10 and Day 11 must have been very tough on SD2 as no photos have been posted on the website. Hope the photographer didn't lose his camera overboard while taking dolphin photos...

I just want to comment on the creativity and artistic interest of the photos on the SDII website crossing.

I really enjoyed following along. I am looking forward to the next crossing....my first!

I hope we have the same wonderful seas, and of course I hope that James invites his brother to join us this time.

I also look forward to someday meeting Meredith.

She looks like a lively bunch of fun!

thanks for the effort in posting all the photos. We appreciated it!

Archived