How Formal? A must read!

babylene

Go to today's NYTimes on line. Go to travel and read the first article. In 2010, the Constellation is having an alll-nude cruise to Hawaii and it is 90% sold out!

No arguments about what to wear on that sailing!

But, I was wondering. What about the staff and crew? Do they dress, ogle and giggle or do they get into the spirit????

Go to today's NYTimes on line. Go to travel and read the first article. In 2010, the Constellation is having an alll-nude cruise to Hawaii and it is 90% sold out!

But, I was wondering. What about the staff and crew? Do they dress, ogle and giggle or do they get into the spirit????

With blindfolds, lol.

Makes you think twice about that desk chair in your cabin!

I was just thinking about that. I sail on the Constellation after this cruise and was thinking about the dinning room chairs.:eek:

Well, a few thing leap into mind!

.....I guess the "no bathing suits in the buffet area" rule won't be a issue on this cruise.....:cool:

.....The passengers on this cruise certainly won't be affected by the airline surcharge for the second checked piece of luggage..... ;)

.....Imagine the poor chef stationed at the afternoon burger grill if the ship's crew has to adhere to the dress code. Watch out for the grease spatter.....:eek:

.....There won't be any complaints about "babies in diapers" in the pools.....:p

It's not sold out. It's a private charter and the agency who chartered it will set their rates and sell it over the next 2 years.

I've seen the prices on private charters. It's usually about 150%-200% the normal pricing. They provide the atomosphere of the theme cruise and usually some entertainment.

I don't know if I was being prescient or had a Freudian slip when I posted this picture on our roll call (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=735018&page=28); but with a "t" rather than an "r": in Celebrity

I removed the errant picture but it's now great for a chuckle:

PyramidWonderon3continents.jpg

Let me take a picture like this and my voyage is complete:

Pyramidatsunset_Equinox-1.jpg

POST 441

Arno, out of curiosity, has Celebrity changed their spelling?

I suggested to C-Dragons (by email) that her catch of this "priceless moment" was the result of the "Madonna-like" cones confusing the message from my brain to the fingers on my keyboard.;):eek:

Does anyone know the dates? we have a Connie cruise booked for late January 2010. RT Florida & would not want to follow the nudie cruise.. I think it is going to upset the usual routine... There were a number of missing dates in the calendar so I presume this was one of them...

Archived