Post your Favorite Pic HERE...

Wow Dave....not a disposable underwater like we use! :D What'cha got for these?

We tried the disposables the first time we went snorkling in the Caribbean. Not bad pictures, but once you factor in the cameras and developing after a couple times out the underwater housing pays for itself. That, and the difference in picture quality is startling. :)

We already had a digital camera with which we were very satisfied, so we purchased the manufacturer's housing. Here's what we're using.

Canon PowerShot A610

2075887079_17184070d2_m.jpg

Canon WPDC90 Underwater Housing

2076675100_228898258a_m.jpg

Nice new thread...good stuff so far. The other one was getting a little long!

Question: The title is "Post your Favorite Pic HERE!" Since it doesn't say

"Cruise Pic", can I post nice shots of the kids or dog? ;)

--

Don't see that every day!

large.jpg

Close enough to touch...

large.jpg

Dave

Not necessarily my FAVORITE but more of a tribute to the Empress of the Seas who is no longer a part of the family.:(

This is squeaking under one of the bridges in Phila. on her last sailing to Bermuda last year. Captain said we actually had a 25 ft. clearance.:D

IMG_1327-2.jpg

WOW..I was gonna ask the same question about your underwater camera! funny, I looked at hose waterproof housings a couple years ago but never got one (dont do the snorkling thing much anymore) BUT I thought it would be great to have my camera out and about with me and in the water while at the beach...don't have to worry about someone walking off with it..

FUNNY thing is....I have the SAME camera..except mine is the A620 with the flip and rotate screen I LOVE IT!! and it always takes the best pics..alot of mine I have gotten right from the backseat of a cab :D

once again...great pics!

keep 'em coming...and to answer the other question...I did say "fav pic" I love looking at 'em...so post anything you like....well WAIT.... within reason LOL you guys can keep all the "clothing optional " beach pics to yourself :D but I did figure most would be cruise and or trip related..love to see anything you guys have to offer..I've used some for backgrounds and added to my own collection

This picture was in Belize. We took the Jungle River tour on the NCL Sun - This is slightly retouched in Photoshop to bring out some of the highlights. In the background is the NCL Sun - I'm not sure what the other ship was.

2202427355_4a3fb39a7e_b.jpg.6fda792f5ba42d6da12e8173b41bf1e0.jpg

These 3 young girls typify the natives of the Grand Turks, Caicos. They were on an assignment from their highschool to interview tourists off of the Caribbean Princess 4 day cruise on the 27th of April out of Ft. Lauderdale. Beautiful, polite and intelligent beyond words.

princesses.jpg.67bab20730f585156cd4ba3bfcc31891.jpg

Archived