Pinnacle Grill reservations now $20 online

AAL

That's my understanding, although pennies of the auto-service charge are allocated to Pinnacle Grill staff. If you decide to give a tip do so in cash, and in an amount you would for a similar meal on land.

What is your accurate source to your statement that "pennies of the auto-service charge are allocated to Pinnacle Grill staff"?

I am under the understanding that the service charge in the PG INCLUDES all gratuities!

I have made pre-reservations at the PG. Since there seems to be a discrepancy between whether tips are included (or not), I plan on speaking with a representative on the ship before going to the pg. Wouldn't want to stiff the great waitstaff. I can't hardly believe they don't get the tip allocation the others do, but we'll see.

I have made pre-reservations at the PG. Since there seems to be a discrepancy between whether tips are included (or not), I plan on speaking with a representative on the ship before going to the pg. Wouldn't want to stiff the great waitstaff. I can't hardly believe they don't get the tip allocation the others do, but we'll see.

You are not assured of an accurate answer, unfortunately. Perhaps the PG Manager can answer you but the real bottom line is that tipping here is discretionary. Many of us do but there are those who simply choose not to and you should do what makes you comfortable.

You are not assured of an accurate answer, unfortunately. Perhaps the PG Manager can answer you but the real bottom line is that tipping here is discretionary. Many of us do but there are those who simply choose not to and you should do what makes you comfortable.

If you coose to tip, bring cash as there is no line on your charge slip to add a tip the way other cruiselines do.

Archived