Taking Water & Soda on Board?

We took soda, juice, etc on Liberty just a few weeks ago - some in checked, some I carried on. No issues at all. I don't do the bottled water, just take empty bottles since the water on the ship is just as good as bottled.

no problem there....

isn't there already 15 threads about this?

Sorry... it's just getting a bit annoying that no one researches before they post ?'s

There may be but as most of us know the search feature does not always work. If a thread bothers you then why not just skip over it?

We are driving to the port, so air travel is not an issue. Can we take on the bottled water/soda outside of our luggage or must we put it inside? Has anyone ever just taken on a case of bottled water?

We are driving to the port, so air travel is not an issue. Can we take on the bottled water/soda outside of our luggage or must we put it inside? Has anyone ever just taken on a case of bottled water?

I have seen people slap a room number on a case of water and it was sitting outside their door with their luggage.

There may be but as most of us know the search feature does not always work.

You've got that right.I get tired of trying to do searches, only to have an error message come up about 75% of the time.

You've got that right.I get tired of trying to do searches, only to have an error message come up about 75% of the time.

Try severely limiting your search words/terms. For example instead of '5 night menu', search 'menu'. Instead of 'explorer cabin 1694', search '1694'. Just trying to help!

Another way around the CC search is to use google; often it will provide several links back to CC that fit your search criteria. Google is the opposite of CC, sometimes you need to search for a whole phrase or sentence to get the results you want.

Internet searching requires some trial and error.

no problem there....

isn't there already 15 threads about this?

Sorry... it's just getting a bit annoying that no one researches before they post ?'s

I knew you'd get flamed, but I'm on your side! And you don't even need the search feature. Just flip through a few pages and this topic and many other popular topics will show up.

Also, I don't understand why the cruise lines allow soda and water to be brought on board. They lose a lot of revenue by allowing this.

I knew you'd get flamed, but I'm on your side! And you don't even need the search feature. Just flip through a few pages and this topic and many other popular topics will show up.

Also, I don't understand why the cruise lines allow soda and water to be brought on board. They lose a lot of revenue by allowing this.

Thank YOU!!!! All I'm trying to say is flip through a couple of pages on these boards. I bet you'll find what you're looking for before you need to post a new thread.

I think they allow it, b/c they realize they're jipping us by not allowing alcohol to be brought on board. Also, some people may not like what beverages are offered on board, especially international guests, and may prefer a different beverage, so RCCL allows them to bring it on board. It save the company time and money, instead of having to be contacted by the guest to see if the company could locate the product to have it on board for that sailing. ... sorry I work in the hospitality industry... I understand guests....

Thanks again Crosboro!

Yes you can,:) And if it is getting Annoying don't read or answer the thread you will just annoy yourself more.. We are here to help not be sarcastic

Can not for the life of me understand why folks who profess to dislike something always get involved usually by being sarcastic - perhaps it makes them feel important! :/

I am new to RCCL - if I order a soda with dinner in the restaurant, it will end up on my room account at the end of the cruise?

Yes, unless you purchase the unlimited soda card which entitled you to unlimited soda & juice. I think it is $6 day for adults / $4 for kids + 15% gratuity. I think it was around $43 for one

Archived