Who is already booked for Alaska 2005??

Host Caroline

I guess I'll add- I have a round trip booked in May and will be on a one way northbound mid August with 2 weeks interior travel. So total will be 12 cruises to Alaska ending with trip 20 there, again spending another month touring there this year :) )

I'll be with a group of 30+ relatives (all ages) on the NCL Star on 7/31/05. I'm in a wheelchair and it's my 1st cruise. I've heard that some public rooms aren't accessible so I'm a little concerned. Don't know where to look to find out more info. I booked a handicap balcony room. Hopefully it doesn't have a lip onto it.

jjinla

[quote name='rachelt']Enjoy Cruises:
Yes, we're taking our family. 5th cruise for me and my husband, 2nd for the kids, 1st time for all to Alaska. My son will be almost 16 and my daughter will be 13. Can't wait![/QUOTE]

Well, it looks like we are going to be there also with our family. This will be our second trip to Alaska and first to bring the kids. We have daughters 15 & 13 and a son 11.

Some friends of ours who traveled to Alaska with us may be coming also. They have a 16 year old daughter and an 11 year old son. They will decide in the next few days.

See you in June!

[quote name='Host Caroline'][color=navy]We have a group going on [b]Diamond Princess[/b] on June 4, 2005...[/color]
[color=navy][/color]
[color=navy]Who else is already booked in 2005, which ship etc.?????[/color][/QUOTE]
Norwegian Dream 5/30 10-day Alaska cruise. Anyone else going?

• 2 weeks later...
[b][color=teal]Hi All...[/color][/b]
[b][color=teal][/color][/b]
[b][color=teal]Stella RN and DebinNH...Are either of you going on this Cruise?[/color][/b]
[b][color=teal]it would be wonderful to Meet others going too![/color][/b]
[b][color=teal]Fairbanks 7/3 land Tour starts...fairbanks, Denali, McKinley, Kenai before boarding the ship at Whittier on July 9[/color][/b]
[b][color=teal]Anyone else going??[/color][/b]
[b][color=teal]Snowshooz :) [/color][/b]

[b] [color=teal]Hi All...[/color][/b]
[b][color=teal]Anyone else going on this trip?? ISLAND PRINCESS July 9 Southbound..Kenai Land Tour First![/color][/b]
[color=teal][/color]
[color=teal]Would Love to meet others![/color]
[color=teal][/color]
[color=teal]Snowshooz :) [/color]

Archived