Who is already booked for Alaska 2005??

Host Caroline

Deb, I will tell you all about the Regal when I ge back. Are roll call is not goning good at all, but I will keep trying. In Ocober I was on the sapphire with a group of people I had been talking to on the roll call for about 9 months,we had so much fun, the niecest group of people, we still talk every day on the board cruise is over, were tryng to plan an other cruise all together in 2006. So good luck on your roll call. Teresa

AlaskaorBust, we're on the same sailing! I've been waiting for someone else since the original post!
There are four of us, 2 couples, late 40's/early 50's. My husband and I are celebrating our 19th anniversary on the 6/21.
Glad to see we won't be the only ones on the ship!

So glad to hear there is someone else sailing with us. Please join the roll call I just bump us up so you can find us.We are a family of 9 Me my husband young 60 my daughters 30, 37,40 an 4 grandchildren 3,8,9,16 years. Lets get to know each other on the roll call . Teresa:)

We are on the Carnival Spirit July 20th Southbound, I've only seen one other person on here for the same ship & Date, maybe we will have the whole ship to ourselves, ha,ha. Maybe Carnivals not popular on here, I hears it was a nice ship, we can afford a balcony this way.

We are on the Royal Princess for the May 18th sailing from SF. We have not found a CC role call for this cruise, so we must have the ship to ourselves. I have always wanted a private cruise on a 77,000 ton ship. this is our 8th time up there.

Dave and Mary

[quote name='cruising forever']Hey Drink........love your "name"......sorta reminds me of DH's......BarTab![/QUOTE]

Thanks Cruising. It's from an old Van Halen song ("got a drink in my hand, got my toes in the sand...") and it aptly describes my husband (drink) and me (toes in sand). Although I have been known to over-indulge, especially by the look of my bar tab on the last cruise we were on! ;)

We have a group of 8 so far to celebrate my dad's 80th and my sister's 50th. I'm hoping that there will be another 6 or 8 before we sail. My SO and I did AK in 2000 and really looking forward to cruising with a bigger group. We have 4 8E cabins on the stern.

[quote name='CEWayfarer']AlaskaorBust, we're on the same sailing! I've been waiting for someone else since the original post!
There are four of us, 2 couples, late 40's/early 50's. My husband and I are celebrating our 19th anniversary on the 6/21.
Glad to see we won't be the only ones on the ship![/QUOTE]

My husband and I were going with my cousin and his wife and large group of her family, but my cousin and his wife just found out they are expecting and will be due the beginning of July so they won't be able to go on the cruise now (oh well, I'd rather they stay home and wait on their baby ;)).

We'll have to get together for a drink to celebrate our anniversaries! :D

We're booked on the September 17th on the Oosterdam out of Seattle...pre cruise stay the night before booked thru' Hal along with air from Columbus OH. First time to Alaska ..19th cruise...can't wait! Anyone else on that cruise?

Archived