Who is already booked for Alaska 2005??

Host Caroline

[quote name='Deb in Cali']KES,

Will your Birthday happen on the cruise or is it when you can make the cruise happen for you?

You will have a long flight to get to SF. We are only a three hour drive to SF.[/QUOTE]

My birthday is June 8th :) . It is going to be a long trip but we think it will be worth it. One of the reasons why we pick SF and a 10 day cruise.
It just got back from Africa for my husbands birthday - so it is my turn next year :)

[font=Arial Black][color=blue]We're on the Coral Princess leaving Whittier on 7/30/05. DW and I were on the Diamond Princess last summer, and told everyone how great Alaska was. Now our kids, our friends and their kids are going with us.[/color][/font]

[font=Arial Black][color=blue]Les[/color][/font]

[font=Tahoma][color=Navy][b]My wife and I will be on Radiance of the Seas on 5/28/05 out of Vancouver. We will be joining my parents. This will be our second cruise together, our last cruise was 2003 on the Pride through Mexican Riviera for our Honeymoon. My parents went through Panama Canal on the Radiance so they are familiar with the ship. We are excited to go to Alaska and already have our eyes on dog sledding! Have yet to see a M&M posted for this cruise date though...

Erik
[/b][/color][/font]

Archived